The pager / beeper story simply means that there is a chance that they can attempt to kill us at any moment with our phones.

Today, Laptops, Tablets, smartphones, e-scooters were destroyed.

That means they can turn lithium battery in to a bomb. Just imagine, everyone is a walking bomb.
They Israeils / Mosaad are at next level. Their capabilities are really unmatched. One of the most brutal and notorious organisation with such advance technologies.

So, lets just first say that MOSSAD has won hands down and has introduced a new form of warfare at least at the tactical level.

This is a massive wakeup call that when you decide to be a consumer only with no innnovation and production...then you are nothing but a target.

For Lebanon and Hezbollah, the reality is that they will have to manufacture parts themselves now and assemble that on home turf with their own trusted engineers and technicians. All work will have to be under human surveillance.

As a lesson for all, manufacture your own stuff. The Chinese, for other reasons, did that and you can see how frustrated the West is. Become like the Chinese and the likelihood of this happening becomes pretty low.

A nation of 250 millions+ GDP is less than that of a single state in US, or Netherlands in Europe. There goes the argument of 'plenty of talent' in Pakistan.

Pakistan is surviving as a result of:
Handouts (begging)
Loans
Overseas Pakistanis funding.
And that's it.
I’m saying we have engineers with the technical capability to build something secure. When they go into the diaspora and start working for foreign firms they get the opportunity to show what they can do.

Here is one person for example, that helped the US DoD solve one of its cyber security problems.

I’m not saying we have millions like him. But Pakistan could easily have tens of thousands of minds like his, not being utilized to their fullest.

Not hard to do, I am a software developer too, most of the work being done in Pak is through Western outsourcing, huge numbers of engineers are already available. It's upto the government but they are to inept.
That’s my point. It’s not rocket science. It’s about discipline, air gapping what is necessary, and building hardware and software that is kept secret from ALL other nations.

Pakistanis do not understand the basic rules and concepts of national security. I am 100% sure. If you ask this question to the current stupid Pakistani prime minister, or even mistry Asim and Anjum tug, they won’t understand what national security truly means."
It’s not about understanding. A briefing will give them the gist of the problem. It’s about empowering the technical people to build firms to supply sensitive users. Then having the discipline to always follow the security procedures.

When Pakistan empowered the technical people in project 706, through trial and error, we learned who were the technical personnel we needed to build our strategic program, and for a strategic deferent out of it. Equally, electronic security requires empower people and letting the cream rise to the top.

Last edited:
It’s not about understanding. A briefing will give them the gist of the problem. It’s about empowering the technical people to build firms to supply sensitive users. Then having the discipline to always follow the security procedures.

When Pakistan empowered the technical people in project 706, through trial and error, we learned who were the technical personnel we needed to build our strategic program, and for a strategic deferent out of it. Equally, electronic security requires empower people and letting the cream rise to the top.

there is big If. When you have fa pass asim ruling country then you done

That will be one conclusion that will come out of this episode. Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, they all might as well be seen as American.

But didn’t the story say a shipment was intercepted and modified. So buying from different Chinese companies and inspecting shipments will now become a SOP.
That means the shipping companies who work under Americans, they’re going to lose as well

I’m reading rumours that UK MI16 also had a role in this terror attack (although they will never admit this officially).
It can be true. As uk and USA run by Isreal. Watch the media in both countries

So is the new wave restricted to walkie talkies or more devices?

We need to ascertain first if it's a rigged shipment or something else? I am 99% sure it's a rigged shipment.

LiPO batteries don't explode, they deflagrate.
it is logical to assume that explosive is planted in devices per israeli wishes, no one is safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back