• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

The Myth of the Hindu Right

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
It was Congress in power when Z A Bhutto shot himself in foot had La L Bahdur been Alive who knows even west Pakistan would have been not what we see today so forget all that cause it was Indra which let of 93000 for a mere promise and dint trade them for POJK and now look ... so brother no need to get into past you cannot change it lets talk about what can be done in futue and i have no hope with jockers and corrupt people like Lallus and mulayms sons or pappu and pinki forget Mamta after what she had done with west bengal

Still no answer.

Kabhi ek yuddh jeeta hai?

Kargil happened under your noses Amit.

Rehne do.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Dharmis by nature are "Secular"..

That was exactly Rahul's point.

Coming back to the discussion, secular does not mean being stupid.

Or burying your heads in the sand.

Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst.

Or learn shipbuilding from us and the mallus.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Still no answer.

Kabhi ek yuddh jeeta hai?

Kargil happened under your noses Amit.

Rehne do.
well who was the R@AW chief or was it the job of PM A B Vajpaee to know the ground realitees and intelligence on his own or was RSS supposed to that

it was same A S Dulat who now is darling of English media ecosystem and was part of Pappus Nyay yatra so bhai please aap to rehne hi do kyon kuch kehlwana chahtte ho yahan fir kahogge ke this is no place to wash dirty linen

Last edited:

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well who was the R@AW chief or was it the job of PM A B Vajpaee to know the ground realitees and intelligence on his own or was RSS supposed to that

it was same A S Dulat who now is darling of English media ecosystem and was part of Pappus Nyay yatra so bhai please aap to rehne hi do kyon kuch kehlwana chahtte ho yahan fir kahogge ke this is no place to wash dirty linen

So you will not take blame even when BJP was in power. But blame one man.

Typical.

That is why core Hindus are moving away Amit. Tum khandani RSS waale bas blinkers daale hue ho.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So you will not take blame even when BJP was in power. But blame one man.

Typical.

That is why core Hindus are moving away Amit. Tum khandani RSS waale bas blinkers daale hue ho.
well this Dulat was a ISI asset as he prooved time and again with his closeness with asad durrani and now with joinning Rahul Ghandis Naya yatra showed his true political linning and how he after retirement for 3+ years sold PMO secrets to Pakistan and other agencies that were miffed after NDA govt had fooled them on 1998 nuclear blasts but ok

HAMKO TO APNO NE LOOTA GAIRO ME KAHAN DUM THAA

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well this Dulat was a ISI asset as he prooved time and again with his closeness with asad durrani and now with joinning Rahul Ghandis Naya yatra showed his true political linning and how he after retirement for 3+ years sold PMO secrets to Pakistan and other agencies that were miffed after NDA govt had fooled them on 1998 nuclear blasts but ok

HAMKO TO APNO NE LOOTA GAIRO ME KAHAN DUM THAA

Bro the nation is beginning to realise that BJP is as corrupt as the Congress, only more centralised. Baaki koi fark nahin. BJP is Congress with gau and mandir.

With the BJP sabko khaane ko nahin milta. Lekin jo khaate hain, wo poore desh ki sampatti khaate hain. Aur hadapna chahte hain.

So the Hindu voter is thinking, mera paisa to waise hi jaa raha hai. Lekin "Hindu" party se mila kya?

GHANTA!

So better vote for at least an educated and competent party with a track record of actually winning wars and making a big dent on our enemies.

Tum to nihayat hi incompetent ho bhai. Tum as in your party ecosystem. You are a hardworking simple Indian like me.

Last edited:

AjitWadhwa

Jul 3, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
There is should be no interference in religious practises of Muslims.

No UCC or NRC.

Muslims stayed in India because Indians assured them they will have total religious freedom

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The quickest route to national unity in India is “expressing hostility toward Pakistan,” says Barack Obama,

He wasn't wrong, Indians use it themselves.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The quickest route to national unity in India is “expressing hostility toward Pakistan,” says Barack Obama,

Pakistan has lost relevance in India.

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Pakistan has lost relevance in India.

Don't care enough to disagree, I think you are partially right but not fully.

But really I was thinking that in your own responses that doesn't seem to be true.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

its easy to preach others but what united so called AMERICANS and stirred up there nationalism ????

they first got united after Japan attacked Pearl Harbour same way Indians were united when Pakistan attacked in 1964 or 1971 or 1999 cause it wanted to distract its own people from asking questions from its elite

same way the call for JIHAD against Kuffar unites all Muslims in any nation even in USA/UK or west look at how many muslim women went voulentarilly to Sirya & Iraq to become ISIS brides

so its easy to blame Indians and Hindus cause they dont chant "sir tan se judda" in the name of bhlasphemy or nationalism as the systems wants to put it ;) :p

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
its easy to preach others but what united so called AMERICANS and stirred up there nationalism ????

they first got united after Japan attacked Pearl Harbour same way Indians were united when Pakistan attacked in 1964 or 1971 or 1999 cause it wanted to distract its own people from asking questions from its elite

same way the call for JIHAD against Kuffar unites all Muslims in any nation even in USA/UK or west look at how many muslim women went voulentarilly to Sirya & Iraq to become ISIS brides

so its easy to blame Indians and Hindus cause they dont chant "sir tan se judda" in the name of bhlasphemy or nationalism as the systems wants to put it ;) :p

Another one doc.

I guess the point is we agree with the observation, though I can also accept it's not as true right now, but was definitely true then.

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Don't care enough to disagree, I think you are partially right but not fully.

But really I was thinking that in your own responses that doesn't seem to be true.
Bro you seem to be a gora Pakistani. Like @hussain0216 ...

I can bet my ancestral home that Oscar who came in early, dive bombed, and left, knew exactly who we were talking about. He has family here.

I was one of the naive romantics in the earlier days who used to talk about re-assimilation (not reunification ... big difference).

I can tell you for a fact that there are millions more "Thank You Jinnahs" from our side of the border than yours.

You are the perfect buffer state. Long may you flourish.

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

I can bet my ancestral home that Oscar who came in early, dive bombed, and left, knew exactly who we were talking about.

I was one of the naive romantics in the earlier days who used to talk about re-assimilation (not reunification ... big difference).

I can tell you for a fact that there are millions more "Thank You Jinnahs" from our side of the border than yours.

you were 100% right on the last part we talked last night bro this forum is full of them guys ;) :p

r3alist

Aug 17, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

I can bet my ancestral home that Oscar who came in early, dive bombed, and left, knew exactly who we were talking about. He has family here.

Well this is not the direction I was going in, so no need to respond on these

I just found it amusing how you used the designated irrelevant state next door to psychologically and emotionally influence right wing Hindu types, kind of like let me go even more right wing than they are so I can bring them back closer to the centre. That's fine btw, happens a lot in politics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest