The pager / beeper story simply means that there is a chance that they can attempt to kill us at any moment with our phones.

Many months ago, I wrote an article discussing how the U.S. could use its control over the GPS system to disable or dismantle the weapons it has sold to its allies or other countries. The idea was that, since many modern weapons rely on GPS technology, the U.S. could potentially cut off GPS access or alter it to neutralize these systems at any time, if needed. Unfortunately, the article has since been deleted by the website’s admin, and I am unable to find it anymore. Now, as events unfold, it seems this concept is becoming more of a reality.

That's not shocking at all. In fact the Pentagon has already openly stated that they will indeed do that to GPS in wartime.

And the Chinese military will do the same with theirs.

Last edited:
That's not shocking at all. In fact the Pentagon has already openly stated that they will indeed do that to GPS in wartime.

And the Chinese military will do the same with theirs.
I’m afraid if Chinese will do this as Chinese are not involved in any conflict they are businessman they do business..

I’m afraid if Chinese will do this as Chinese are not involved in any conflict they are businessman they do business..

It's not needed a open total war to do a sabotage to gain something.

I'd suspect more about China than even about USA.

Because China is a developing country trying to improve their status.

USA is already a developed country, they dont need dark schemes, they are already rich.

Like in industrial espionage, USA doesnt need to do it, they already have everyhing.
It's China who need to do it, because they still have somethings to do and sectors where improve.

Anyway the only being in who you can fully trust is yourself.

Better do a set of tools to discover these things for own self. And never trust in batteries sent individually to someone.

They have their interests FIRST. Everybody else is a distant second no matter what sweet song they are singing to you to make you happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Country Watch Latest

Back