Top-10 Countries with the Lowest IQ in the World 2024

Racist because I speak facts? You want me to be proud of my BIMARU cousins from the north, more like they deserve a kick in the back for dragging the country down...

what facts?..

you are brown, very hairy bum ?, much yoghurt rice, after getting shot down by PAF Madras cadets are banned. etc

Last edited:
"textbooks have been quietly edited to remove important chunks of history from India’s Mughal era, including the achievements of that Muslim dynasty, even though their legacy lives on in iconic architecture, cultural traditions and so much more."

when you deny them rights and right to education.....what do you expect?
Not sure about the extent, maybe access to opportunities have not been equal. same with Hindu communities.. not all subgroups have had the same access and opportunities historically..

But that's changing, last 20 years has seen massive progress in this front.. historic injustices are having less of an impact on the ability of a person to get educated, move ahead etc

One of my labourer son is an engineer working in Pune, my electricians sons are working as professionals for western MNC's.. so things are changing..

Facts are facts, society has not been fair or equal, so what to do?

This monkey is so retarded and delusional that he's managed to manifest a reality where I called him racist. Buddy, you're the who resembles a little black turd. If you were a racist, I can only imagine you'd be racist to yourself.
Why are you so butt hurt? Because I stated muslims in India are not as educated?

wrong?..

ok your opinion and most historians say otherwise.

I am not saying Islam didn't bring good things to South Asia, but it is also true that we had a great civilization before Islam arrived.

To deny either Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, or any other contributions to our history would be wrong.

what facts?..

you are brown, very hairy bum ?, much yoghurt rice, after getting shot down by PAF Madras cadets are banned. etc
Sorry if you are from one of the BIMARU states and I hurt your feelings

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back