Trump threatens the biggest mass deportations in history

Mubarak Hussain Obama broke the world record in his two terms by deporting well over 6 million people. This Trump showman can never beat obama’s record.
Because when leftists scums do such things, no-one shouts discrimination or human rights violation.

Deportations don't work. It's been tried before.
Fine, 6 lashes of the "rotan" & jail, will do, like SG. Few to none illegals Its a miracle that they dont come in ship loads with all the handouts, welfare :rofl:

Democrats also do deportations, but in a hidden way.

Canada is desperately giving more refugees PRs and citizenship forget deportation
Bhai Canada deporting Indians like crazy. It’s so bad over there now.

Trudeau now has a zero tolerance policy on deportations.

Already the Canadians telling Indians that yous sign off here at the dotted line that once you graduate, you gotta go back home or no admission in Canadian college.

Bhai Canada deporting Indians like crazy. It’s so bad over there now.

Trudeau now has a zero tolerance policy on deportations.

Already the Canadians telling Indians that yous sign off here at the dotted line that once you graduate, you gotta go back home or no admission in Canadian college.

what you saying bro ? I live in Canada. Indians are protesting here camped outside. You cant deport them too many loopholes. I know kurdish guys coming as refugees and getting PR in within2 years while i had to bl**dy wait 5 years just to get PR. They come as asylum seekers from US border stating we hate Erdogan n he is after us, dont speak English. Get PR and then use a trick to enter Turkiye again . Lol Canada is fkd up. its a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back