Trump Wishes Americans Stayed in Afghanistan To Fight China

it looks like someone does not know how to get paid

I heard the Taliban are again ruling in Afghanistan...

Now, how would that be possible with US/NATO promising that they would not abandon their Afghan allies? 🤔

Did you abandon your Afghan allies?

Last edited:
I heard the Taliban are again ruling in Afghanistan...

How would that be possible with US/NATO promising that they would not abandon their Afghan allies? 🤔

Did you abandon your Afghan allies?

What allies ?

‘No hope’: Afghans feel abandoned by Canada 3 years after Taliban takeover

Afghans feel let down and abandoned by their American and Western allies.

Do you have anything to say? Do you want to confess or apologise to millions of Afghans? This is the right moment to do so. Apologise on behalf of your country and coalition to the people of Afghanistan. You lied to them and gave them false hope. You ran away.

Last edited:
@nahtanbob 7 minutes have passed. I haven't seen an apology yet. Why is it taking so long to apologise? Apologise to your Afghan allies that you abandoned and made false promises to.

Update: nahtanbob ran away from the topic. 🏃‍♂️ The coward just left. Just like US/NATO ran away from Afghanistan. That is the reality of these people.

@nahtanbob 7 minutes have passed. I haven't seen an apology yet. Why is it taking so long to apologise? Apologise to your Afghan allies that you abandoned and made false promises to.

Update: nahtanbob ran away from the topic. 🏃‍♂️ The coward just left. Just like US/NATO ran away from Afghanistan. That is the reality of these people.
I have talked to some Afghanistanis. The Afghanistanis do not want outsiders in their country. Especially they want USA out, after the 20 year occupation.

I as a Pakistani need to have a word with the Irani gubment on why they are helping these harami afghanis in surviving?

This is unacceptable! Without Irani help these afghani will die like cockroaches. The 2/3rds of non Pashto Afghanistan will die overnight if Iran pulls its support right now. Pashto maderch**** mooching off of Irani sadqa no? He’s alive because of it no? Da talibunny kuttiyaan no?

@vsdoc I believe yous seeing this drama no?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back