Turkish Defence Industry - Exports & News

Malaysian project is basicly a Ada class but heavily armed. Ada class is a good corvette against submarine, it have beside a sonar, toward array sonar to, what we now is Atmaca will be delivered to. I do not protest if they deliver them Akya torpedo to:).

IT will have Cenk Aesa radar, the oldest Ada Class is 15 years old. I hope they will give it like this a upgrade with Hisar quad packed. We don't now exactly what the project is like the 76mm gun, will MKE win the tender?

TAI general manager Temel Kotil was dismissed. Mehmet Demiroğlu, deputy general manager, was appointed in his place.images (7).jpeg

It was a big surprise for me. Temel Kotil was very successful.

TAI general manager Temel Kotil was dismissed. Mehmet Demiroğlu, deputy general manager, was appointed in his place.View attachment 47573

It was a big surprise for me. Temel Kotil was very successful.
Dismissed? Is that your assessment of the situation or has it been confirmed?

This is not just my assessment, it was reported in news and social media like this.

I don't think he is dismissed, he is retiring, and another person is being promoted. We saw this with the Aselsan guy(Haluk Gorgun) getting promoted and ismael Demir retiring.

Lots of Friends visiting Turkish Aerospace facilities lately, future customers possibly?

1718317801112.png

Must be Gökdeniz.

I recognized it from the black smoke of MKE gunpowder

Must be Gökdeniz.

I recognized it from the black smoke of MKE gunpowder

its definitely Gokdeniz, Idk of any other CIWS thats dual barreled 35mm and shaped like that.

Indonesia is interested in AKINCI UCAV

Indonesian Ministry of Defense published a statement on the issue on its X account.

Accordingly, the Commander of the Indonesian Naval Forces, Admiral Muhammad Ali, was included AKINCI and ANKA UCAVs in the development plans of the navy

1719294932264.png

AKINCI UCAV is the best in the world for strategic strike against naval units
It armed with long range Cruise and supersonic Ballistic Missiles
1719295245975.jpeg
1719295161215.jpeg

Indonesia has already ordered 12 ANKA UCAVs for $300 million Dollars with the contract signed in February 2023.

It was decided that the first 6 of these would be produced in Turkiye and the second 6 would be assembled in Indonesia (technology transfer)
1719295651851.jpeg

Last edited:

SAMI Signs MoU with Turkish Defence Firms​

• 06 Jul 2024, 09:24
  • 2 mins
SAMI Signs MoU with Turkish Defence Firms

Saudi Arabian SAMI has signed MoUs with three Turkish defence firms to contribute to its localised defence industry efforts. SAMI has announced the signing of MoUs with Baykar, ASELSAN, and Fergani (Baykar’s subsidiary for space systems). The MoU signed with Baykar covers establishing local production in Saudi Arabia for the firm’s UAV platforms.
Saudi Arabia has made a major purchase of AKINCI UCAVs for multiple branches of its armed forces with an aforementioned local production. The sale is worth $3 billion, breaking a record in defence exports.
The cooperation with ASELSAN involves the cooperation of electronic systems. This will likely involve systems to be used in AKINCI as well, with the UCAV set to use ASELSAN’s systems like ASELFLIR-500, ASELFLIR-600, and MURAD AESA radar.
However, this might also extend to guided munitions to be provided alongside AKINCI. The cooperation with Fergani is aimed at the joint development of space systems. The Gulf country has been interested in entering the sector in the last few years.
Fergani is currently developing small-sized satellites for a variety of applications. The total value of trade between the two countries reached $6.8 billion in 2023, of which $2.62 billion are Turkish exports to Saudi Arabia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back