• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Turkish Nuclear Programm (Civil/Military)

BaburKhan

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I wrote an Analyse about an likely turkish nuclear Weapons Arsenal. You can read it on my Blog.

Please Post here all regarding civil/military nuclear Activities of Turkey.

Source:
Not applicable

hyperman

INT'L MOD
Jan 6, 2020
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Its too premature, Turkey is just recently building civilian power plants, it will take years to develop significant infrastructure for such a move. Its far more likely that Turkey would come to an assistance agreement with Pakistan in the near term if the necessity ever came, than pursue a program on its own.

edit: this I would say is a question to be reassessed in 10 years. With things being further developed down the road.

BaburKhan

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Its too premature, Turkey is just recently building civilian power plants, it will take years to develop significant infrastructure for such a move. Its far more likely that Turkey would come to an assistance agreement with Pakistan in the near term if the necessity ever came, than pursue a program on its own.

edit: this I would say is a question to be reassessed in 10 years. With things being further developed down the road.
It is much to do and it's to soon now to talk about nuclear Weapons. Turkey lacks on Missiles with a Range that cover all likely Adversaries, also Early Warning need to be built, a second Strike Capabillity is also neccasarry for a credible Detterent. The Threat Environment already exist !

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts