Two Wheel Club

A 3 minite review thankfully compared to the longer verbose ones, between the Interceptor 650 and the Gold Star 650.

Cheers, Doc

And the test bike is doing the rounds in Poona now

IMG-20240824-WA0019.jpg

Cheers, Doc

What?

Have you got ADD bc 🤣

Bhai poori video mein bike kahan hai?
transit mein

poori trip chronicle kar raha hai

next video me he'll go to customs and get the bike I'm thinking.

transit mein

poori trip chronicle kar raha hai

next video me he'll go to customs and get the bike I'm thinking.

So then how am I to answer ....

This is the same Jat guy. Adventure chala raha hai. I told you earlier, when you said Duke.

So then how am I to answer ....

This is the same Jat guy. Adventure chala raha hai. I told you earlier, when you said Duke.
Seems relatively hassle free though, for something I imagined to be an absolute logistical nightmare. I've had my car shipped to me, within India, and it was headache, slight, not big, but a headache none the less.

Yahan ke movers and packers are shit, gaadi toh aa gai destination pe within a few weeks, but it was a mess, real dirty. They just pack your wheels in one of the slots in those new car carrier trucks.

Seems relatively hassle free though, for something I imagined to be an absolute logistical nightmare. I've had my car shipped to me, within India, and it was headache, slight, not big, but a headache none the less.

Yahan ke movers and packers are shit, gaadi toh aa gai destination pe within a few weeks, but it was a mess, real dirty. They just pack your wheels in one of the slots in those new car carrier trucks.

It is a huge enterprise. Dont be fooled. Traveling overland like this. Minimum one year ki planning.

It is a huge enterprise. Dont be fooled. Traveling overland like this. Minimum one year ki planning.
International ka alag scene hai, also possible that this was curated content, but I doubt.. problem aati toh he would have made a cautionary vlog.

I suppose it also helps when you're a bit of a YouTube biggie (half a mil subs) and have been featured on national and intl. TV news.

Aam aadmi khaos pillar to post dhukkey bc :P

IMG_20240901_161432.jpg

Front brake pads replaced. Organic. Am not big on the super expensive sintered do das.

IMG_20240901_162638.jpg

MID glass and rubber case replaced with an original OE unit.

Bike is flying like a raped ape. Hot butter, and stopping on a dime!

Cone bearings adjusted a tad.

Chain slack checked (still holding perfect at close to 1500 km since replacement) and lubed.

I loves these small Sunday jobs.

@VCheng

Cheers, Doc

I loves these small Sunday jobs.

@VCheng

Cheers, Doc

As do I. This is a great part of the hobby too, very rewarding when the bike purrs flawlessly down the road in unison with its rider.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back