UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

I don't really like using this language, especially after what I just said lol....but braverman has kind of cucked Sunak (ok we don't need to repeat this), it's actually terrible for the political discourse and I wonder who else she has consistently disrespected, everything heaped on sunak

Is she trying to authenticate her right wing cosplay by throwing another brown right winger under the bus?

She ( Suella) hasn't worked out yet that being br0wn, R{form wouldn't have her. Not the brightest is Cruella. Rishi, Suella and Priti , and their dog whistle politics against immigrants. I am glad Rishi he got a bit of the sane from Reform Party calling him the P-Word in election.

She ( Suella) hasn't worked out yet that being br0wn, R{form wouldn't have her. Not the brightest is Cruella. Rishi, Suella and Priti , and their dog whistle politics against immigrants. I am glad Rishi he got a bit of the sane from Reform Party calling him the P-Word in election.
Reform are not BNP lol

They will more than happily have her

Farage has removed race from the right wing

Otherwise braverman would not considered it

Reform would take me or you, right now

Reform are not BNP lol

There are a lot of racial right-wingers in the reform party. They are just waiting for a time where they can pounce and reveal their true colours. They won't be comfortable with braverman or any other brownie. Farage knows this.

Reform are not BNP lol

Centre Party 😅

There is a racism scandal in reform every day now. It will make no difference though as reform supporters think all there problems are caused by immigrant's in there neighbourhoods or by small boats rather than bad decisions by former Tories.

A lot of those are his strengths for his backers, you northern folk are salt of the earth 😇 it's because he is so plausibly deceptive he was chosen

A Goldman Sachs background plus hedge fund plundering from the financial crisis should pretty much prelude anyway from high office these days

He was protected

Bro I'm from the deep South lmao!
Yes he was protected but this spectacularly backfired. I have quite a few high profile contacts in the city and many started sounding the alarm bells back in Jan with this guy. But 'influence' from the US said keep him there.

Most conservative are like that though. Labour/Liberal are always more grassroot than conservative. The problem of his elitism is true, but then this is how he works and draw the backer to back the conservative party, similar way for Trump vis-a-vis the GOP in the US.

You need to realise there are 2 types of backer for every political donor, the clause type (which by into the clause of the party) and the partisan type (which only support if to "buy" a connection) and most donation are latter, not former, and you need donation to run a party, and you aren't going to get much support if you only approach the grassroot level.

Sunak shoots himself on the foot first by announcing an early election, he saw the inflation and economic recovery number and wouldn't wait and try to cash that in, he should have left the election later this year, and then a few of his misstep, first by calling "National Service" to try to appease the older tory supporter. Which backfire significantly to the younger base, then he did the runner during D-Day ceremony which piss off the veteran community (Which comprise of largely older conservative.) and finally the betting scandal in which he didn't act fast enough and suspend the MP involved probably is the last nail of his coffin.

I forgot the D day fallout, omg what a fool. Vets also talked about his background as i.e. unlike myself and others from the Pakistani and Sikh community he had no one fight in the wars, hence his connection isn't strong.
The bottom line is the people simply didn't want him. He mirrored only 2% of the folk max. It doesn't work anymore in politics.

The rise of the right is understandable from the perspective of the white european english. The birthrate of the white english is so low it is beyond replacement levels. The white english is dying out. The white english have gone from being 97% of the population in 1991 to around 75% of the population in 2021. The white english are not getting married and having families/children. Their culture along with Christianity in the UK is also dying out. Contrast that with Muslims whose culture and religion is expanding and in many ways, expanding exponentially. Pubs and Churches are closing down and being converted into Mosques. Muslims are very traditional with strong family and cultural values. We are getting married and having large families and communities. We have a high, healthy fertility rate. We have the highest birthrate of all the races/groups in the UK. We are expanding in number. We are 6% of the population and growing. The white english is scared of this. They fear they are going to be supplanted by the peoples they once conquered and enslaved. To make matters worst for the white english, the Muslims by and large do NOT adopt the white european english culture or way of life. We are mainly repulsed by it. Nor do we seek the approval or acceptance of the white english like other ethnic minorities do.

Honestly speaking the English and British as a whole are a great race of people who have accomplished a massive amount in history. I don't want to see the fabric of the nation change and wish more of these idiots would embrace their Christian faith in order to bring about family values and not tow the line from the US.
Even our elders regardless of the racism they faced from a minority will say how lovely the UK was in the 50's, 60's etc. Yes we had racism in the 70's with the economic downturn but then came the roaring 80's, growth of the 90's and 0 years. By and large the people welcomed us and this easily the best nation among the European landmass in it's attitude towards Muslim folk.
A nation is made by its people and if they are lost then it will become a miserable hellhole. We as minorities have a rightful place here, especially since we were plundered, but we are here to make the nation strong and hope they keep their identity.

There are a lot of racial right-wingers in the reform party. They are just waiting for a time where they can pounce and reveal their true colours. They won't be comfortable with braverman or any other brownie. Farage knows this.

Centre Party 😅

There is a racism scandal in reform every day now. It will make no difference though as reform supporters think all there problems are caused by immigrant's in there neighbourhoods or by small boats rather than bad decisions by former Tories.

Lol obviously i am not saying we would be welcome with open arms

But in the culture wars right wing faction you have room for non whites obviously as long as you are aligned in other ways

Uncle habib, innit

I think a racial far right cannot go racial quickly, it will happen in stages, so even with the best outcomes it's quite a way for the racial far right to come out, but who knows we are guessing

Bro I'm from the deep South lmao!
Yes he was protected but this spectacularly backfired. I have quite a few high profile contacts in the city and many started sounding the alarm bells back in Jan with this guy. But 'influence' from the US said keep him there.

Lol ok, noted

Yea it backfired, I don't think sunak knew what to do tbh

Just like a global it consultant he over promised and under delivered

He ended up being like David Brent tbh

But presumably he did his job in other ways outside the public eye

Reactions: Waz
Lol ok, noted

Yea it backfired, I don't think sunak knew what to do tbh

Just like a global it consultant he over promised and under delivered

He ended up being like David Brent tbh

But presumably he did his job in other ways outside the public eye

Lol that's a funny but accurate picture of the guy.

Lol obviously i am not saying we would be welcome with open arms

But in the culture wars right wing faction you have room for non whites obviously as long as you are aligned in other ways

Uncle habib, innit

I think a racial far right cannot go racial quickly, it will happen in stages, so even with the best outcomes it's quite a way for the racial far right to come out, but who knows we are guessing

With the way far right politics and racism has taken off in the last 2 years, it's probably only a matter of time before the racial far right becomes mainstream. It probably won't be long before offensive racist language will be used by far-right pundits on TV and other official channels. We are literally only 1 step away from that happening.

Honestly speaking the English and British as a whole are a great race of people who have accomplished a massive amount in history. I don't want to see the fabric of the nation change and wish more of these idiots would embrace their Christian faith in order to bring about family values and not tow the line from the US.
Even our elders regardless of the racism they faced from a minority will say how lovely the UK was in the 50's, 60's etc. Yes we had racism in the 70's with the economic downturn but then came the roaring 80's, growth of the 90's and 0 years. By and large the people welcomed us and this easily the best nation among the European landmass in it's attitude towards Muslim folk.
A nation is made by its people and if they are lost then it will become a miserable hellhole. We as minorities have a rightful place here, especially since we were plundered, but we are here to make the nation strong and hope they keep their identity.

Bro, in some ways I agree with you but the white english make the most weirdest and self-destructed decisions when it comes to families, traditions, having children and religion. A lot of them don't want to get married and have kids. They want want to indulge in nihilism and put careers over everything else. A large proportion of them are even anti-having children and align themselves with the LGBT agenda. The white english are also indifferent to Christianity and religion in general. Also, a lot of white english women are having kids with men of black african descent. I have no idea why this is so. A lot of right-wing white english see the above happening and are frightened when they see Muslim communities doing the exact opposite of what the white english are doing. They see us as a threat. Have you noticed that the right wing white english adore ethnic minorities who copy their culture and way of life but feel threatened by those who don't. For example they love blacks as they have the same language, religion and culture as the white english but hate Muslims that as we have our own language, culture, religion and heritage that is COMPLETELY different and alien to them.

I forgot the D day fallout, omg what a fool. Vets also talked about his background as i.e. unlike myself and others from the Pakistani and Sikh community he had no one fight in the wars, hence his connection isn't strong.
The bottom line is the people simply didn't want him. He mirrored only 2% of the folk max. It doesn't work anymore in politics.
Well, while I agree people don't want him, I don't think that's because he is an elitist, most head of party and head of government is. Even Starmer is an Oxford's boys even with a blue collar background. You don't get to be a Prime Minister or President from attending public school and state college.

The issue I think Rishi had with people is simply he IS a crook. Which is the ongoing theme for Tory since Boris and his Partygate. You have Boris breaking the rule that he made, then you have Rishi doing dodgy deal, his wife non-Dom thing and his tax policy after COVID.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back