UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

It will be good if suella braverman becomes leader because that would further weaken and diminish the tory party to the point where the Liberal Democrats become the official opposition.

Like a dog, braverman will keep barking Islamaphobic tropes and do nothing else. This will further put people off the conservatives.

There is a problem in the UK at the moment - and the political parties need to sit up and listen as the UK population is feeling that they are not being listened to and ther concerns actioned on. It is not about one side winning or not, if it echos your own personal views, but about stability and growth and that comes from politics that is in tune with the people.

The rise of the right has real concerns, it is something that has been taking place in the last 10 years, the question is, why ?!?!?

It will be good if suella braverman becomes leader because that would further weaken and diminish the tory party to the point where the Liberal Democrats become the official opposition.

Like a dog, braverman will keep barking Islamaphobic tropes and do nothing else. This will further put people off the conservatives.
She never hangs around long enough to take responsibility

I think she prefers to hang around power centers just to be a pain and have a voice.

She is utterly unscrupulous, the way she threw sunak under the bus, no loyalty, this is actually unbritish and unprecedented

If you are inside you are loyal, that's indeed the British way, since when do you write numerous critical articles?

Also, I think old Tory white men are seduced by right wing ethnic women,I have seen it and I think they have a blind spot for it.

And it's going to eat into conservative seats, unless they come up with even more radical ideas. The conservatives tried to cut immigration and they did somewhat of a good job towards the end to limit it. But that's not enough and it was too late they need even more radical reduction in immigration. But the new guy is trying to focus on economy not the Rwanda plan, illegal immigrants are going to keep coming.
Free flow of skilled workforce is the price India is going to extract for market access.
Are you joking? They did a good job at the end? Immigration is out of control and these twats are responsible. How can you possibly say it’s not out of control? Visa peddlers making a fortune out of people begging to get here.
Try to take your head out of the Shnak worship parade and call a spade a spade.
He was a shit prime minister - detached from reality and a complete ignoranous. Is the fact he got Indian heritage blinding logic?

Are you joking? They did a good job at the end? Immigration is out of control and these twats are responsible. How can you possibly say it’s not out of control? Visa peddlers making a fortune out of people begging to get here.
Try to take your head out of the Shnak worship parade and call a spade a spade.
He was a shit prime minister - detached from reality and a complete ignoranous. Is the fact he got Indian heritage blinding logic?

Right wing Hindus are having a hard time explaining why they think UK should be left wing and liberal on legal migration, despite the nativist rejection of all migration right now.

You would think they might sympathise with a nativist right wing sort of view, alas it cannot be explained for the UK in the way the people in the UK are seeing it

Labour, historically, has been more sympathetic to the Kashmir cause then the Tories, also has much more Pakistani origin MPs. Tories under Patel and Sunak were getting very chummy with Modi. I do not think Starmer will, and human rights and minority treatment will be on the Foreign Policy agenda more often. Diplomatically, this win favours Pakistan more then India I feel.

There is a problem in the UK at the moment - and the political parties need to sit up and listen as the UK population is feeling that they are not being listened to and ther concerns actioned on. It is not about one side winning or not, if it echos your own personal views, but about stability and growth and that comes from politics that is in tune with the people.

The rise of the right has real concerns, it is something that has been taking place in the last 10 years, the question is, why ?!?!?

The simple facr is most working class people in high level immigration area's of uk want less immigration tories failed on that and lost the labour voters they'd won from labour who went to reform. Bitter truth.

Labour, historically, has been more sympathetic to the Kashmir cause then the Tories, also has much more Pakistani origin MPs. Tories under Patel and Sunak were getting very chummy with Modi. I do not think Starmer will, and human rights and minority treatment will be on the Foreign Policy agenda more often. Diplomatically, this win favours Pakistan more then India I feel.
Previous era, a more neo con labour now

They might make some appeasement noises, Pakistan is doing nothing for Kashmir, why should labour.

It would be unwise to expend a lot of political capital just to get some empty statements from labour, but it will happen.

Sure bring it up, you can argue the family ties cause inevitable concerns, the five eyes sort of deep state might even play this card through labour to pressure India

Previous era, a more neo con labour now

They might make some appeasement noises, Pakistan is doing nothing for Kashmir, why should labour.

It would be unwise to expend a lot of political capital just to get some empty statements from labour, but it will happen.

Sure bring it up, you can argue the family ties cause inevitable concerns, the five eyes sort of deep state might even play this card through labour to pressure India

Sure, not expecting anything big at all, just saying Labour ill not cosy up to Modi like the Tories did

Sure, not expecting anything big at all, just saying Labour ill not cosy up to Modi like the Tories did
Actually they are in places, apparently they have discovered dharna

Starmer is a sociopath. And a mercenary He will do and say anything to win power.

Actually they are in places, apparently they have discovered dharna

Maybe, personally my feeling is they may use Kashmir as a way to win back much of the muslim vote they lost due to Gaza, but lets see. For sure Lammy is so far up Blinken's a** that you can barely see his shoes dangling out....

Maybe, personally my feeling is they may use Kashmir as a way to win back much of the muslim vote they lost due to Gaza, but lets see. For sure Lammy is so far up Blinken's a** that you can barely see his shoes dangling out....

Givir Statmer won’t backtrack on his commitment without end to Israel, he's 100% their man ( serf) 😕

Users who are viewing this thread

Back