Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Hezbollah has received many blows from jewish terrorists in these few days. I hope hezbollah will start responding to them. It is time to attack the center of Israel.

Iranian News Agency on the head of the office of the Iranian Supreme Leader:

🔻 The response to the assassination of Ismail Haniyeh by Israel will not be long in coming.
Will come after Lebanon is no more and all is lost. So much for the axis of hesitance.

Reading these comments it’s clear to me some have forgotten the history of the IRI. Fraught with challenges and many dark tides. But the Iranian cat always lands on its feet stronger than ever. ALWAYS.

All this will pass.
1726876230951.gif

Last edited:
What is the purpose of Hezbollah's arsenal if they will just wait for Israel to 'gradually' invade and occupy southern Lebanon? Israel is announcing and doing things in steps. Doesn't make it less severe. It's just to see if Hezbollah allows it's arsenal to be degraded and doesn't push them to deploy any of it.

Hurt the enemy while they wage war on you. Otherwise these weapons just rot in depots like weapons of those of many armies in the region.

Thank God for Hamas. Using everything to their max available capability to execute a brilliant operation against Israel. Hamas is built different.
Because most of this news is propaganda and you guys lap it up.

Israel ground invasion is imminent, bad news for Hezbollah
Israel sterilizes Ethiopian Jews because they view you guys as inferior and yet here you are simping for them.

All illegal occupants, including Ethiopian Jews will be deported out of occupied Palestine

only small number casualties n before that Hezbollah territories will be flattened just like gaza
How are you so obsessed with israel while your people are suffering from food insecurity?

Eastern European Jews don’t view you guys as their equal so why support them?

Last edited:
only small number casualties n before that Hezbollah territories will be flattened just like gaza
Small number ? lol even the US had over 15000 injured / maimed veterans from Iraq. These Zionists poor souls will be getting atgm after atgm, blown up limbs and life time of suffering and in the after life in hell IA.

Hezbollah has received many blows from jewish terrorists in these few days. I hope hezbollah will start responding to them. It is time to attack the center of Israel.
This is war of nerves, if HZ stayed low profile and keep slow bleed the Israel. Then after few months Israel will be in worst crisis. Israel already played all dirty cards of killing civilians. Internationally they lost all sympathy even the Christian who used to support them.
I see no future of Israel in this region.

This is war of nerves, if HZ stayed low profile and keep slow bleed the Israel. Then after few months Israel will be in worst crisis. Israel already played all dirty cards of killing civilians. Internationally they lost all sympathy even the Christian who used to support them.
I see no future of Israel in this region.
Problem is western media whitewashes all crimes committed by the rogue Israeli regime. Most westerners still support Israel despite the genocide/war crimes/terror acts

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back