UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

No can do.

UK will get closer to Europe and so can do without any FTA with India now.

Like I say Labour will be DECIMATED in 2029 if it does not radically reduce immigration and that includes from India.

Reform are waiting to destroy them like they destroyed the Tories.

PS - Are you aware that the Trade Unions that still hold a lot of power are against immigration for obvious reasons?

"https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2024/07/06/government-working-with-germany-moving-closer-eu/

Labour Government working with Germany on moving closer to EU, says Berlin​

Remarks made as David Lammy goes on first overseas visit as Foreign Secretary

The Government is working with Germany to see how Britain “can move closer to the EU”, Berlin’s foreign ministry said.

In remarks made as David Lammy headed for his first overseas visit as Foreign Secretary, the official Twitter account for Germany’s foreign office said: “The United Kingdom is our close friend and partner. Together we stand up for democracy and freedom in the world.”

It added: “The United Kingdom is an indispensable part of Europe. Whether in science, culture or security – (Germany) and (Britain) work closely together: We are working with the new UK Government to see how the UK can move closer to the EU.”

Farage Will be in the tent now, but he will make noise about illegal migration only my guess

GB news did have a segment on the huge legal migration influx, but only a segment, it's not often repeated and was not very hysterical.

He made a huge noise about disclosing crime statistics and country of origin for illegals, like Denmark did, ok fine but why so little on legal migration sources, which effectively in large part is almost illegal migration as it exploits the system.

Will reform truly have the balls and ability to go full anti globalist, will they just focus on low hanging fruit like illegal boat people.

Farage Will be in the tent now, but he will make noise about illegal migration only my guess

GB news did have a segment on the huge legal migration influx, but only a segment, it's not often repeated and was not very hysterical.

He made a huge noise about disclosing crime statistics and country of origin for illegals, like Denmark did, ok fine but why so little on legal migration sources, which effectively in large part is almost illegal migration as it exploits the system.

Will reform truly have the balls and ability to go full anti globalist, will they just focus on low hanging fruit like illegal boat people.

Whatever happens, Labour will forge much closer ties with the EU and opt for more european migration as opposed to non-white migration so as not to antagonise the white english.

Whatever happens, Labour will forge much closer ties with the EU and opt for more european migration as opposed to non-white migration so as not to antagonise the white english.
I don't even think I know planned labour policies too well, their victory seemed so inevitable it didn't seem important

Reality is that sunak and braverman have destroyed the conservative party.

Sunak will be credited as the Indian billionaire, who became the unelected PM and singlehandedly made the Tories extinct. Still, it matters not to him, it's about personal aggrandisement and social accolade that he was once the UK PM. After diner speeches' are now £50k .

Sunak will be credited as the Indian billionaire, who became the unelected PM and singlehandedly made the Tories extinct. Still, it matters not to him, it's about personal aggrandisement and social accolade that he was once the UK PM. After diner speeches' are now £50k .

Yea, I am surprised at the short term opportunism, he knew what he was walking into, image of Tories in the mud.
However, sunak did have people giving him a push, this includes David Davis and William Hague who was a huge supporter

Wonder what his angle was

Sunak and Suella horror show, attacking disabled people and homeless, benefits , caused damage , no consequences, no liability. They’re played with the lives of millions of people , and all they have to is “ I’m sorry”.. after losing.

There is a lot to "unpick" from what this election means, and what the UK population want of their politicans. Be under NO ILLUSION that the "Establishment", the politicans of the major parties are looking very deeply at the rise of the Reform party and asking what this means, why did the people are concerned about and what do they need to do to stop the rise of Reform. No one in the establishment wants the rise of a right wing party in the UK as it will destablise the UK. The political fragmentation into multiple different smaller parties is also of concern, as coalition led goverments are also unstable.

Immigration is a major reason for the rise of reform, and it will be a focus of Labour for sure as it affects their voters more than it does for conservative voters(which is why the conservatives did not care about immigation ).

Lessons are being learnt, and then decisions will be made by the establishment for sure.

Yea, I am surprised at the short term opportunism, he knew what he was walking into, image of Tories in the mud.
However, sunak did have people giving him a push, this includes David Davis and William Hague who was a huge supporter

Wonder what his angle was

Exactly. The real power is always behind the throne. Poor Rishi, was always a Manchurian candidate.

Sunak and Suella horror show, attacking disabled people and homeless, benefits , caused damage , no consequences, no liability. They’re played with the lives of millions of people , and all they have to is “ I’m sorry”.. after losing.

Sunak to homeless person.... Do you work in finance then?

He must be on a conscious mission to ridicule himself, that's not detachment, that's moronic, he is not a moron

It is shocking to see that Suella thinks she has a shot of being the next leader. No one wants her brand of islamphobic racist ideology to be the face of the conservative party. They tried that with Sunak - it didnt work. The conservative party will make its decision based on the impact of the reform party and what the actual political message is from the rise of reform. Suella thinks the alignment of her messaging with reform will bring her the leadership, but i think she is wrong. Suella is part of the problem, not the solution.

Exactly. The real power is always behind the throne. Poor Rishi, was always a Manchurian candidate.
Isaac levido, key advisor and responsible for that silly theatre on the threat to democracy speech after Galloway

He must be on a conscious mission to ridicule himself, that's not detachment, that's moronic, he is not a moron

He said do you work in "business" or "business finance"............. :ROFLMAO:

It is shocking to see that Suella thinks she has a shot of being the next leader. No one wants her brand of islamphobic racist ideology to be the face of the conservative party.
She has backing for sure, this will come out

Petal too.

Badenoch another potential leader

Full on culture war candidates

I’m sorry , but I’ve got over half billion in taxpayers money. My wife and I are going on holiday, somewhere there’s a tax haven. How was he ever going to relate to normal Brits ?

It is shocking to see that Suella thinks she has a shot of being the next leader. No one wants her brand of islamphobic racist ideology to be the face of the conservative party.

It will be good if suella braverman becomes leader because that would further weaken and diminish the tory party to the point where the Liberal Democrats become the official opposition.

Like a dog, braverman will keep barking Islamaphobic tropes and do nothing else. This will further put people off the conservatives.

Reactions: Waz

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back