UK Elections 2024: Labour Wins

Suella Braverman losing support as potential party leader, Tories say​

Goes without saying. braverman will not do her job but simply spout racism and Islamaphobia. She puts people off. No one will vote for someone with a face like that in a general election. Also, in a general election the majority of the white english will not vote for an indian. Just look what happened with sunak. The tories know this deep down.

Reactions: Waz
Lol obviously i am not saying we would be welcome with open arms

But in the culture wars right wing faction you have room for non whites obviously as long as you are aligned in other ways

Uncle habib, innit

I think a racial far right cannot go racial quickly, it will happen in stages, so even with the best outcomes it's quite a way for the racial far right to come out, but who knows we are guessing

People of colour thinking if they join or vote for Reform Party, they will be in a better position.

Back from my long break
Voted for Reform UK this election, sick and tired of immigration and the strain it's causing on our public services.
Yes, I am the descendent of legal immigrants myself, but I don't want the nation changed beyond recognition and losing everything that it once stood for. Yes, crappy bureaucracy is also to blame in regards to a crippled NHS, but massive influxes of population only push it to the tipping point much faster.
Immigration and identity eradication through woke bs must stop, and Reform represents my views on it.

The far right, the racial far right are being kept out by farage.

The racial far right are a threat to Zionists.

The cultural anti Muslim far right with no racial element is encouraged
I agree with this point. Farage has been very careful to not isolate the coloured community. They make up 83% of the population and this is going up. The far right traces of groups such as the BNP is totally rejected- they drop anyone out who is along those lines and reject membership from ex members of any racist organization.

Back from my long break
Voted for Reform UK this election, sick and tired of immigration and the strain it's causing on our public services.
Yes, I am the descendent of legal immigrants myself, but I don't want the nation changed beyond recognition and losing everything that it once stood for. Yes, crappy bureaucracy is also to blame in regards to a crippled NHS, but massive influxes of population only push it to the tipping point much faster.
Immigration and identity eradication through woke bs must stop, and Reform represents my views on it.

The majority of migrants entering the UK enter legally through official boarders at airports etc. The UK government has made a conscious decision to allow this number of people in because they think it's required to maintain and grow the UK economy. They could quite easily slash the number of legal migrants but that might have an adverse effect on the economy, It's a balancing act.

The majority of migrants entering the UK enter legally through official boarders at airports etc. The UK government has made a conscious decision to allow this number of people in because they think it's required to maintain and grow the UK economy. They could quite easily slash the number of legal migrants but that might have an adverse effect on the economy, It's a balancing act.
Naturally so, we get over 10x the amount of legal migrants, entering through work and student visas, as we do Illegals.
As said by Farage himself, many of these individuals are lower paid workers- more skilled workers are not attracted to the UK very often due to better wages in regions such as the Gulf, USA, Oceania, or Richer Euro countries.
When you pump immigration to a level of 1.2 million like in 2023, it's not surprising that the income grows. However, with lower paid workers, a greater cost on the economy is added, in comparison to the benefit brought. We'd be much better off in the long term, investing and focusing on our own people than inflating our economy by importing millions.
Furthermore, the issue also lies in cultural and demographic change. Don't the British have a right to remain British? It is estimated that the non white population in the UK will rocket to well over 20% of the population by 2030, and projected to continuously grow beyond that. It is clear that Britain must put a close on this, and work with what they currently have. We must naturally accept a much more multiracial society now, especially due to the non white ethnic birthrate being much higher than the white british, but at the same time, we should cut off this demographic change and eradication of traditional british outlooks that is endorsed by the Econ forum types, as soon as possible.

I agree with this point. Farage has been very careful to not isolate the coloured community. They make up 83% of the population and this is going up. The far right traces of groups such as the BNP is totally rejected- they drop anyone out who is along those lines and reject membership from ex members of any racist organization.

Non-whites DO NOT make up 83% of the UK population. They make up 18% of the British population. 82% of the UK population is white. 75% are white english.

Watch the below, from about 2 min or so

Nigel farage... Muslims have worrying values, they are not patriotic, they are a concern

You see Trevor you are alright, you are west Indian....

Trevor Philips..... My ancestors were Muslims forcibly converted through slavery

Watch farages face turn to stone, he didn't expect that

Trevor Philips is not particularly pro Muslim btw, but I guess he knows racism

Naturally so, we get over 10x the amount of legal migrants, entering through work and student visas, as we do Illegals.
As said by Farage himself, many of these individuals are lower paid workers- more skilled workers are not attracted to the UK very often due to better wages in regions such as the Gulf, USA, Oceania, or Richer Euro countries.
When you pump immigration to a level of 1.2 million like in 2023, it's not surprising that the income grows. However, with lower paid workers, a greater cost on the economy is added, in comparison to the benefit brought. We'd be much better off in the long term, investing and focusing on our own people than inflating our economy by importing millions.
Furthermore, the issue also lies in cultural and demographic change. Don't the British have a right to remain British? It is estimated that the non white population in the UK will rocket to well over 20% of the population by 2030, and projected to continuously grow beyond that. It is clear that Britain must put a close on this, and work with what they currently have. We must naturally accept a much more multiracial society now, especially due to the non white ethnic birthrate being much higher than the white british, but at the same time, we should cut off this demographic change and eradication of traditional british outlooks that is endorsed by the Econ forum types, as soon as possible.

Long term demographic decline is bad for a country’s economic growth. Pity the people who fell for Nigel Brexit nonsense.

let me ask you something, why UK had Brexit? Europeans were legal as well, now you have africans and asians legal, but very cheap labour compared with europeans, this means the companies can keep the wages down ;) So you had Brexit for rich people to become more richer :))))))

What goes around comes around. Payback for the British empire. The English have a right to be English but do the Palestinians have a right to be Palestinian/Arab? Wait they can't because the British empire stole their land/nation and gave it to white european zionists/jews who are now genociding the Palestinians in their own lands.

What goes around comes around. Payback for the British empire. The English have a right to be English but do the Palestinians have a right to be Palestinian/Arab? Wait they can't because the British empire stole their land/nation and gave it to white european zionists/jews.

The whites in the UK who cry about UK becoming non-white are also the biggest supporters of the Zionist entity who stole and occupied Palestine.

You cannot make up this hypocrisy. :LOL:

• Haha
The whites in the UK who cry about UK becoming non-white are also the biggest supporters of the Zionist entity who stole and occupied Palestine.

You cannot make up this hypocrisy. :LOL:

EXACTLY!........Also, if the white english are worried about birthrates then they should start having more white english children so that immigrants are not needed. No one is stopping them from having children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back