UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

Waz

Administrator
Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Just to start off, most of today's protests even though they were smallish most had mosques as the center focus. This is very sinister indeed.

Source:
Opinion
The lines have been drawn and the media is stirring the pot
I just hope the situation dies down for now.
The one benefit of this is that it massively unified and solidified immigrant communities

The lines have been drawn and the media is stirring the pot
I just hope the situation dies down for now.
The one benefit of this is that it massively unified and solidified immigrant communities

The biggest losers in all of this are mixed race people and those who are engaging of or thinking of breeding/procreating with people of a different race especially if they are white.

But yes, this will STRENGTHEN the bonds between most immigrant groups.

I'm seeing a lot of Sanatanis supporting this. It's become clear mob violence against the unarmed and defenceless is a core value among Sanatan fanatics, and that they are committed to proselytizing this nasty value they cherish the same way Christians or Muslim missionaries proselytized egalitarianism and resistance to superstitions in South Asia.

I'm seeing a lot of Sanatanis supporting this. It's become clear mob violence against the unarmed and defenceless is a core value among Sanatan fanatics, and that they are committed to proselytizing this nasty value they cherish the same way Christians or Muslim missionaries proselytized egalitarianism and resistance to superstitions in South Asia.

Sanatanis?.......who are they?

Sanatanis?.......who are they?

He's talking about Hindutva fanatics. These morons don't realise that their fellow people will come under assault as well. They won't care if you say you're not Muslim, mob violence is just that. They also now believe they have momentum and can push all ethnics.

He's talking about Hindutva fanatics. These morons don't realise that their fellow people will come under assault as well. They won't care if you say you're not Muslim, mob violence is just that. They also now believe they have momentum and can push all ethnics.

They may be able to do that where ethnic minorities live in mainly white areas but not in the diverse city centres of the UK or places like Bradford, Luton, Nottingham etc. This has all become about white vs non-white.

Most immigrant groups will understand the need to stick together

The Hindus have a caste mentality where they bow to power or a majority dominant group, I don't know what it is about the Hindu psyche that makes them so willing to bend and go the Hayley or suella route

One thing I know for sure is that if shit hits the fan, the last thing you want to do is stand with is a Hindu, those mofo's are jittery scatty cowards

They won't do anything and I have witnessed this myself. If a white person starts hitting and pumelling an indian hindu, the indian hindu won't fight back. They will just go limp and take the beatings however severe they are. A few sikhs might fight back against the goreh but indian hindus, NEVER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back