UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

How ?

also, they're not Indians.

or, as Indian as that mayor guy is Pakistani.

exactly the language Sunak and Suella campaigners caught using in the election. You reap what you sow Dumb Indians. Like Uganda.🇺🇬

Muslim communities have essentially transitioned into siege mentality across the country now. I'm not sure if this will escalate further, the far right seem to be having their protest ability greatly diminished after yesterdays shitshow. They are now resorting to simply posting online

Let's find Tommy Robinson.

Notice he didn't mention anything of the murder of three school children by the son of Rwandan migrants.
This is why real nationalists call him a shill and he only promotes Zionist nationalism against Muslims.

Tommy is a Zionist cheerleader. 100%.

I do think Israel has been creating/supporting/nuturing the far right in Europe with a view of creating "like minded" goverments that see "it's way and view" of the world. This has lead to the rise of Islamaphia in Europe and North America.

For too long, the west has ignored Israel's role in creating this hate in the UK and the west, cannot ignore this for any longer.

They need to wake up and put an end to this. The riots show how far this rot has gone on. This is now affecting the economy in the UK, and the peace that we all love about the UK.

Last edited:

They think they are close to a miracle.

How is this possible,from the posts of Pakistanis living in UK since last 2 decades,it seemed that they were comrades of RAMBO.
Kisi ki mazal nai ke inko kuch bole UK me.
Very strange.Must be Jews and Hindus

How is this possible,from the posts of Pakistanis living in UK since last 2 decades,it seemed that they were comrades of RAMBO.
Kisi ki mazal nai ke inko kuch bole UK me.
Very strange.Must be Jews and Hindus

Your far right white boys are burning their own country.

🤣

Notice he didn't mention anything of the murder of three school children by the son of Rwandan migrants.
This is why real nationalists call him a shill and he only promotes Zionist nationalism against Muslims.
Its all against the backdrop of that whole tragedy but, mentions Pk because of that whole 'grooming gang' thing from earlier.

I think he may have a deep dislike for all non native and white folk there.

Although, in other interviews he's mentioned growing up with Jamaican and Sikh neighbors etc..

Reactions: Waz

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back