UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

This is what I am seeing also. Mostly disenfranchised youth.

Only one video so far have I seen glimpses of the real far right, standing off to the side. They are laying low, waiting for the right moment.

Again, this is a very volatile situation about to pop off. Muslims will do well not to get involved as best as they can. Defend your neighborhoods, but no more, or you will play into the hands of the Zionists.

Post not showing Davey.

This is what I am seeing also. Mostly disenfranchised youth.

Only one video so far have I seen glimpses of the real far right, standing off to the side. They are laying low, waiting for the right moment.

Again, this is a very volatile situation about to pop off. Muslims will do well not to get involved as best as they can. Defend your neighborhoods, but no more, or you will play into the hands of the Zionists.

Agree a lot of silly kids got caught up in this. But then the ones who throwing bricks through living room windows, setting fires in hotels, that's attempted murder. Being 18 doesn't excuse that. He is a man.

From her behaviour she doesn't seem a threat. But I have seen women among these men calling for murder and burnings, and attacking officers.

Personally I think she is confused and got caught up in it all. I don't think anything will happen to her.

I looked again at this and it seems like fake news and she is being asked or talked to about different things. There is no noise, no protestors, no police in the background etc.

These protests won't do much. They are weak and meaningless. The far right in the UK has disappointed very badly. These white racists always act tough. We will do this and we will do that. They always promise a race war on the streets. All they have done thus far is loot, steal, burn and destroy. It has been a shambolic display. Just ordinary thugs.
The rare confrontations between muslims and these racist resulted in racists get humbled. History of drunken brawls at the local game do not translate well into street fighting so they vandalise.

Last edited:
I looked again at this and it seems like fake news and she is being asked or talked to about different things. There is no noise, no protestors, no police in the background etc.
My initial thoughts too.

Ireland appears to be the country to watch over the next couple of days.

@Waz, you should know by now I will like for both Muslims and Christians to work together against the Zionists.

Just do not like what I am seeing. Both sides are being played against each other. A major tell is Elon Musk fanning the flames.

Just listen to this:

This is how sick these people are. This is the kind of people that are rioting.

My initial thoughts too.

Ireland appears to be the country to watch over the next couple of days.

@Waz, you should know by now I will like for both Muslims and Christians to work together against the Zionists.

Just do not like what I am seeing. Both sides are being played against each other. A major tell is Elon Musk fanning the flames.

Yes I do friend.
The paid zion shills are everywhere.

Agree a lot of silly kids got caught up in this. But then the ones who throwing bricks through living room windows, setting fires in hotels, that's attempted murder. Being 18 doesn't excuse that. He is a man.

Hopefully he will leave prison a Muslim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back