UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

Apartheid bastard.

Hindutvatis and their far right Tommy brother have disappointed very very badly. What happened to their promise of crusade on every street corner?

What's Hinutvadis or Tommy got to do with Elon vs Humza ?

Everything. You guys started it all. Now you are hiding. Elon and Hamza are just continuing where you guys left off.

That is why I say. You have disappointed very badly. All the promises of crusade against Muslims has amounted to really nothing.

Ive seen a shift in Andrew Tate lately. He seem to be embraced by pro-Trump camp. Trump which is zionist to the core. Tate probably was threatened with life long prison OR do the Trump camp bidding.

Isnt it interesting that so called «Defenders of freedom of speech» like Tate, Musk, Peterson, all slowly beginning to push the Trumpist narratives? It smells like controlled opposition. A hallmark of zionist infiltration.

What looks like a duck, quacks like duck…..

Why would he care? He is NOT one of us. He is a mixed race/half-caste who has NO connection whatsoever to the Muslims of the Middle East or Asia. We need to become more self-reliant and overcome OUR problems with OUR own people. NOT those from other races or those who have 0 connection to us.

Everything. You guys started it all. Now you are hiding. Elon and Hamza are just continuing where you guys left off.

That is why I say. You have disappointed very badly. All the promises of crusade against Muslims has amounted to really nothing.

Bro, these guys or ALL talk and nothing else. They CANNOT physically handle the Muslims and DEFINITELY NOT UK Pakistanis. They can ONLY attack and fight against women, vulnerable people or if they outnumber someone 20-to-1.

No matter what they say online, the indians/hindutva will do well to KEEP their mouths shut, keep out of this and NOT even DARE try to physically fight with Muslims or ANY other non-indians. indians CANNOT physically handle or compete violently with Muslims/Non-indians. They will get smashed to pieces and they know it. They should just stick to trolling online.

Why would he care? He is NOT one of us. He is a mixed race/half-caste who has NO connection whatsoever to the Muslims of the Middle East or Asia. We need to become more self-reliant and overcome OUR problems with OUR own people. NOT those from other races or those who have 0 connection to us.

I knew it. He did it back then because he was in trouble and needed a rebranding. Remember, the matrix as he calls it was after him and ready to destroy his entire persona. He chose protection and sympathy through the Gulf Arab route. He became a Muslim. He is a closet Christian in my opinion.

Its obvious that the US has some kind of involvement in the rise of far right groups in Europe.

The support and voice they are getting on youtube, twitter and other social media spaces is very telling. It would never be allowed without official US approval, in one way or another.

The US first used the right wing UK to isolate the UK from rest of the EU (aka BREXIT). Then to wreck havoc in the UK itself lately.
The US tries the same in many EU countries. Why? Because EU as a organization is too strong to be dealt with easily by the US. EU have the combined weight to act somewhat independently of US geostrategic wishes. which primarly revolves around creating anti-China policies, which EU have no interest in.

The solution? Fund right wing nationalist idiots who rater have a tiny small pie for themselves than to look at the grander picture and unite with their neighbors for a large common cause. Smaller isolated powers are also much easier to bully around.

The EU was in the interest of the US during the cold war but not any longer.

I knew it. He did it back then because he was in trouble and needed a rebranding. Remember, the matrix as he calls it was after him and ready to destroy his entire persona. He chose protection and sympathy through the Gulf Arab route. He became a Muslim.

These internet personality types are never genuine people. They do not live in the real world. They live in the make-believe internet world where they believe they are far more important than they actually are.

Its obvious that the US has some kind of involvement in the rise of far right groups in Europe.

The support and voice they are getting on youtube, twitter and other social media spaces is very telling. It would never be allowed wothout official US approval, in one way or another.

The US first used the right wing UK to isolate the UK from rest of the EU (aka BREXIT). Then to wreck havoc in the UK itself lately.
The US tries the same in many EU countries. Why? because EU as a organization is too strong to be dealt with easily by the US. EU have the combined weight to act somewhat independently of US geostrategic wishes. which primaely revolves around creating anti-China policies, which EU have no interest in.

The solution? Fund right wing nationalist idiots who rater have a small pie for themselces than to look at the grander picture and unite with their neighbors gor a large common cause. Smaller isolated powers are also much easier to bully around.

The EU was in the interest of the US during the cold war but not any longer.

I understand your point of view, but I think that this upheaval is rather being caused by powerful individuals such as apartheid Elon. I don't think the US as a whole has anything to gain by promoting riots in the UK. There are individuals that are sympathetic to the far right cause. Sometimes even powerful individuals with certain clout.

These internet personality types are never genuine people. They do not live in the real world. They live in the make-believe internet world where they believe they are far more important than they actually are.

They earn their handsome livelihood through social media. They sell all sorts of thoughts and opinions. Mostly controversial.

These kinds of personalities would never have existed on this scale without the internet.

I understand your point of view, but I think that this upheaval is rather being caused by powerful individuals such as apartheid Elon. I don't think the US as a whole has anything to gain by promoting riots in the UK. There are individuals that are sympathetic to the far right cause. Sometimes even powerful individuals with certain clout.

I agree with you
What i am trying to say is that even these powerful individuals would never be allowed to do that, if it was against US interest.

They earn their handsome livelihood through social media. They sell all sorts of thoughts and opinions. Mostly controversial.

These kinds of personalities would never have existed on this scale without the internet.

Bro, tate doesn't give a damn about Muslims or white people. He even said he has made millions by getting many well-off lonely white english/western males addicted to online Romanian and other East European prostitutes who manipulate them into handing over cash by promises of marriage and relationships. The guy is the lowest of the low.

Aren't 70+ Labour MPs affiliated to Labour Friends of Israel? Loads of Conservative Friends of Israel too. The U.Ks whole political class has sold out. Tommy's / Tates other gremlins are in good company.

Bro, tate doesn't give a damn about Muslims or white people. He even said he has made millions by getting many well-off lonely white english/western males addicted to online Romanian and other East European prostitutes who manipulate them into handing over cash by promises of marriage and relationships. The guy is the lowest of the low.

No wonder they wanted to jail him for trafficking.

I agree with you
What i am trying to say is that even these powerful individuals would never be allowed to do that, if it was against US interest.

That is absolutely true. No doubt the US deep state and Zionists benefit in one way or the other through anarchy in various countries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back