UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

I am really sad at the absence of Hindutvatis. The Hindutvatis have disappeared from the scene. Initially we used to receive a lot of lecturing from Hindutvatis.

Another reason they're crying is because they got battered and thrashed too.

I wonder what went wrong. 🤔 These white angry brutes really believe that they have a legitimate cause. What goals have the brutes achieved by rioting on the streets? Would it be fair to claim that the brutes became the worst enemy of their own cause?

Tate Bros popularity will explode after this. Hopefully with the muslim youngsters they are now both certified as grifters loser men And have been tweeting racists tweets. eldest brother is a revert 😮

Tate Bros popularity will explode after this. Hopefully with the muslim youngsters they are now both certified as grifters loser men And have been tweeting racists tweets. eldest brother is a revert 😮

The Tate brothers are renowned P-a-k-i bashers. There is ample proof available.

The Tate brothers converted to "Islam" because it was opportunistic to become close friends with Gulf Arabs.

The Tate brothers became "Muslim" because it was opportunistic to become close friends with Gulf Arabs.

Tate, Tommy many names are all mates me thinks a pattern is forming

I wonder what went wrong. 🤔 These white angry brutes really believe that they have a legitimate cause. What goals have the brutes achieved by rioting on the streets? Would it be fair to claim that the brutes became the worst enemy of their own cause?

They honestly believed that they were going to go out, intimidate and batter the UK Muslim community. The indians/hindutvas believed this too. UK Muslims were wiaiting for the racists. Instead the racists got battered, thrashed, humiliated and feminised by the UK Mulsims. The racists were shocked and taken aback by this. That was the last thing they were expecting. Now they're crying and complaining about how much the Muslims are beating them to a pulp......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:........sorry indians/hindutvas.......the whites are not going to be able to do anything to UK Muslims let alone fight them on your behalf........:cool:........this ain't the 1980s anymore...........:cool:l

They honestly believed that they were going to go out, intimidate and batter the UK Muslim community. The indians/hindutvas believed this too. UK Muslims were wiaiting for the racists. Instead the racists got battered, thrashed, humiliated and feminised by the UK Mulsims. The racists were shocked and taken aback by this. That was the last thing they were expecting. Now they're crying and complaining about how much the Muslims are beating them to a pulp......... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:........sorry indians/hindutvas.......the whites are not going to be able to do anything to UK Muslims let alone fight them on your behalf........:cool:........this ain't the 1980s anymore...........:cool:l

Tommy boy has completely shifted his focus from the UK to Bangladesh. According to chief Tommy Hindus are being oppressed and killed by Bengali Muslims. 🤣

The Tate brothers converted to "Islam" because it was opportunistic to become close friends with Gulf Arabs.

Only one of them did. The other is still Christian.

Bro, at the end of the day he is a half-caste. Becoming a Muslim does NOT make him an ally or friend of Pakistanis and other Muslims. They are NOT one of us. white and black Muslim converts are NOT NECESSARILY our friends or allies. Alot of Pakistanis make this mistake. Personally, I'm always suspicious of them and they make me feel uncomfortable.

The Tates have Romanian connection I dunno mum or dad side.

Tommy boy has completely shifted his focus from the UK to Bangladesh. According to chief Tommy Hindus are being oppressed and killed by Bengali Muslims. 🤣

I'm actually quite shocked and disturbed that the you-know-whos have not built a temple to honour and worship Tommy robinson. 🙏

He knows Islamophobia pleases his z 10 nist &. Hindu bosses.

Ive seen a shift in Andrew Tate lately. He seem to be embraced by pro-Trump camp. Trump which is zionist to the core. Tate probably was threatened with life long prison OR do the Trump camp bidding.

Isnt it interesting that so called «Defenders of freedom of speech» like Tate, Musk, Peterson, all slowly beginning to push the Trumpist narratives? It smells like controlled opposition. A hallmark of zionist infiltration.

What looks like a duck, quacks like duck…..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back