UK right wing protests, riots and all news here please.

Notice how all the Hindutvatis that were earlier on cheerleading aren't here anymore to support their far right masters.

The only reason these Hindutvas turds have backed off, if they are the in UK they are fearing of getting prosecuted by the authorities for thier extreme hate against Muslims and whipping up the riots.

The only reason these Hindutvas turds have backed off, if they are the in UK they are fearing of getting prosecuted by the authorities for thier extreme hate against Muslims and whipping up the riots.

That's all they can do. Whip up hate against Muslims. They can't physically go and fight man to man with UK Pakistanis/Muslims. They don't have the physical capability to do so.

These two-faced indian hindutva immigrants should be hunted down and flushed away from UK. Send them back to their land of milk and honey, or Antartica, dont care.

Better still they think they will fight the Muslims for them or do a holocaust on Muslims.

They are always betting on the loosing horse. Muslims have beaten the crap out of terrorist xtian hordes since the middle ages.

Last edited:

Also the 'protests' hit their people. Lots of attacks on women in saris, older/younger Indian men slapped and punched etc. Actually the first video of such an assault was on a young British Indian boy being punched for just walking past.
These bigoted morons think they can be safe from a toxic gas cloud released into the open air.

These two-faced indian hindutva immigrants should be hunted down and flushed away from UK. Send them back to their land of milk and honey, or Antartica, dont care.

Make no mistake. The far right are taking notice of Hindutvatis stealing top jobs in their respective countries. Wherever you go there is an Indian sitting somewhere. For now the Indians are being let off to some extent. There is not a shred of doubt that these angry white men are at some point going to aim their guns at Hindutvatis. That is part of the nature of white angry men.

Make no mistake. The far right are taking notice of Hindutvatis stealing top jobs in their respective countries. Wherever you go there is an Indian sitting somewhere. For now the Indians are being let off to some extent. There is not a shred of doubt that these angry white men are at some point going to aim their guns at Hindutvatis. That is part of the nature of white angry men.

Muslims are the gatekeepers.
But truth is these hindutva are aither too dumb or dont care that ordinary hindus will be flushed out if the racist terrorists have it their way.

Weirdly enough i think some hintuva even would accept or be honored to be slapped by white men. And i am not even jokkng or trying to be mean here.

But i feel no sorry for them.
I have seen online how these pervert lust after muslim women, especially pious hijab wearing muslim women.

Last edited:
The foot soldiers of stupidity and inbreeding are being rounded up and sent to jail as we can see in all these reports. Their leader/ring leader of Tommy needs to be arrested, charged, convicted and this time - the key needs to be thrown away.

Unless legal justice is bought to Tommy, then this can and will happen again.

They are always betting on the loosing horse. Muslims have beaten the crap out of terrorist xtian hordes since the middle ages.

Bro, the racists got thrashed, battered and humiliated by our people all over the UK. They're still crying about it........ :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Muslims are the gatekeepers.
But truth is these hindutva are aither too dumb or dont care that ordinary hindus will be flushed out if the racist terrorists have it their way.

Weirdly enough i think some hintuva even would accept or be honored to be slapped by white men. And i am not even jokkng or trying to be mean here.

But i feel no sorry for them.
I have seen online how these pervert lust after muslim women, especially pious hijab wearing muslim women.

In all seriousness, they are a very weird and strange people. Yes, they would see it as an honour and source of pride to get slapped, beaten up and humiliated by a white man. It would be paradise for them.

The foot soldiers of stupidity and inbreeding are being rounded up and sent to jail as we can see in all these reports. Their leader/ring leader of Tommy needs to be arrested, charged, convicted and this time - the key needs to be thrown away.

Unless legal justice is bought to Tommy, then this can and will happen again.

True. The foot soldiers are being rounded up. So many have been locked up.

I wonder what happens once these white angry men are released back into society. Will they be more radicalised and angry?

"Angry white men" might be able to physically subdue indians and the indians may also worship them, but "angry white men" can do jack all against Muslims as was seen in the recent race riots.

A lot of them Indians and Nigerians use the care home routes to get into the UK, they know they hire anyone, those poor residents dealing with people coming and going like revolving doors being used for people to get their foot in the door, they won't stay in the care roles, it's just a stepping stone to get here

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back