Under The Radar : Pakistani Defence Products !

CombatCorner

Reaction score
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
NRTC Armed Robot

20240914_173200.jpg

This is an Unmanned/remote ground combat vehicle. It's armed with an LMG that uses 7.62 rounds. Its equipped with camera's/sensors for situational awareness and has tracked wheels for decent mobility regardless of terrain.

20240914_173149.jpg

This platform can be equipped with a grenade launcher version as well. The launcherโ€™s purpose is surveillance and deterrence; it is capable of throwing grenades up to the range of 2.4km.

20240914_173213.jpg

Interestingly enough, it has non-combat versions aswell. With a firefighting and EOD variant too (Explosive Ordnance Disposal). The EOD comes with a mechanical arm and a whole lot of other attachments, which is capable of manipulating/difusing the IEDs.

20240914_174137.jpg

20240914_174144.jpg

Source:
Social Media
20240914_174811.jpg

๐€๐›๐š๐›๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐Œ๐‘-๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ž
This is a small quadcopter or an Unmanned ariel vehicle that can be used in combat roles (usually armed with mortar/grenades) as well as ISR roles. However, one varient that stands out from the rest is the Machine gun armed varient.

20240914_190448.jpg

๐๐Ž๐… ๐„๐ฒ๐ž
Manufactured by Pakistan Ordinance Factories and unveiled in 2008, the POF Eye is a special-purpose hand-held weapon system that allows the user to shoot around a corner without exposing oneself. It's designed for SWAT/SFs in hostile situations, particularly in...COIN (counter insurgency), urban combat, hostage rescue, etc. It can be equipped with a standard 9 mm semi-automatic pistol, sub-machine gun, or grenade launcher. It took 6 months to develop and is conceptually similar to the Isreali corner shot.

20240914_190455.jpg

20240914_190512.jpg

I wonder if any of these has been used in COIN ops and the user feedback.
Apparently used here and there but not so in a coordinated fashion.
Read the text, it's a similar concept to the Isreali system.
Unless my memory is failing me - operationally used to great effect during APS incident and beyond.

Apparently used here and there but not so in a coordinated fashion.

Unless my memory is failing me - operationally used to great effect during APS incident and beyond.
Before that showed it's true potential during the PNS Mehran attack when the attackers took shelter in Hangars.

Any who takes an actual notice will choose to buy these weapons(with the exception of corner shot clone) directly from China and make their own modifications as required.

And I am not saying Chinese government. Some of these drones are available to order on Ali Baba itself.
Wonder why was Indian army soo keen to get their drone back that ended up in Pakistan, maybe you should send Ali Baba link to the Indian Army HQ.
Also remind Malaysia of your heartburn as they decided to chose Pakistani version of Manpads instead of Chinese or any other.

th (7).jpeg

Well if Indian army was keen to get its drone back, it is because, Indians don't paint "NRTC" on foreign weapons and claim them as their own.

Case in point.

View attachment 65032

View attachment 65033

If it is a foreign weapons, India clearly accepts them as such. And if it indigenously developed weapon, then they label them as such.

While Malysia might have bought Pakistan's license produced version of the Chinese MANPAD (which itself was a copy of Soviet MANPAD from 1970s). A dozen other countries bought the same missile from China.
Your desparation both to lurk on Pakistani forum and to demean anything Pakistani has no limits or cure.
A little shame would suffice for anyone with an iota of sanity but then where else would you have any voice.
Establishments or governments who make or order these products are certainly in a much better position than some unemployed call centre clown desperate to vent their frustration.

๐๐š๐ข๐ณ๐š ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐”๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐‘๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ฌ
Naiza is a 125 mm kinetic tank ammunition of the APFSDS type. Depleted uranium rounds are dense, armor-piercing projectiles with self-sharpening and incendiary properties. They're 20% more effective than conventional tungsten rounds. The Naiza round is compatible with Al-Zarrar and Al khalid tanks, making it a formidable force against enemy tanks.

20240915_140036.jpg

20240915_140044.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back