US arms advantage over Russia and China threatens stability, experts warn

The industrial capacity that you keep providing referrals to are customer products for richer consumers. Nobody is giving Chinese shipyards orders for cutting edge subs or destroyers, all for making cheapest transpos
lOl, We learned that US shipbuilding industry now is so pathetic and now they have to encruite India to build and repaire their warships, and suddenly Indians believe they are the among the top shipbuilders in the world just because their US master seeks India's help for their ships.
over 90% of the global ships now are built in China, of course US needs to get help from every country they can find, cause their shipbuilding industry is basically non existant by now.

Ukraine is finished. Russia only started.
No, Russia never starts. It is stuck in the endlos loop. It is a cheap gas station without future. Because the future world economy doesn’t need lots of gas. Even China, the unlimited friend, needs less gas, less oil from Russia.

No, Russia never starts. It is stuck in the endlos loop. It is a cheap gas station without future. Because the future world economy doesn’t need lots of gas. Even China, the unlimited friend, needs less gas, less oil from Russia.

Wrong. Russia has already captured and integrated large chunks of Ukrainian territory. Heaps of Ukrainian men have perished on the frontlines. Zelensky is clueless and pleading for endless money and weapons from Western nations. Does money grow on trees in Western nations?

Do you really think that the people in Western countries have unlimited patience with Ukraine? All these billions that are going to Ukraine could also have been spent in various Western capitals, especially in a time of high inflation and economic uncertainty. People actually don’t have a house to live in. I wouldn’t be too optimistic if I were you. You should take a lesson from your own country, Vietnam. People eventually always demand an end to wars. In the end, Russia will walk away with a good chunk of Ukrainian territory and the Western powers won't be able to do anything.

Wrong. Russia has already captured and integrated large chunks of Ukrainian territory. Heaps of Ukrainian men have perished on the frontlines. Zelensky is clueless and pleading for endless money and weapons from Western nations. Does money grow on trees in Western nations?

Do you really think that the people in Western countries have unlimited patience with Ukraine? All these billions that are going to Ukraine could also have been spent in various Western capitals, especially in a time of high inflation and economic uncertainty. People actually don’t have a house to live in. I wouldn’t be too optimistic if I were you. You should take a lesson from your own country, Vietnam. People eventually always demand an end to wars. In the end, Russia will walk away with a good chunk of Ukrainian territory and the Western powers won't be able to do anything.
War is back and forth. this occupation here and there can be taken away from other side. You want to end the war by taking territory from other side? You expect your opponent accepts it? You are too delusional.
As you mention Vietnam. We in Vietnam will never cede our territory in exchange for fake peace or fake friendship with anybody.
This bla bla of western imperialism is just a means to dumb down people.

Last edited:
War is back and forth. this occupation here and there can be taken away from other side.

You cannot defeat Russia. Be realistic. Russia is a reality, and it will remain a reality for probably an eternity. Europe will have to deal with Russia. The question is, how will Europe deal with Russia? Will it agitate Russia, or will it seek a rapprochement?

You cannot defeat Russia. Be realistic. Russia is a reality, and it will remain a reality for probably an eternity. Europe will have to deal with Russia. The question is, how will Europe deal with Russia? Will it agitate Russia, or will it seek a rapprochement?
Russia is a corrupt country ruled by a single man. Japan defeated Russia. Germany defeated Russia. Poland, Sweden, Finland, Turkey, etc.
If Putin is dead tomorrow like Stalin, Russia would slip into chaos.
Europe to deal with Russia?
That’s the dead end.
Europe will deal with the russians in the same way like South Koreans to North Koreans.

Trust me, China can produce way more than that if she think it is necessary.

Or maybe she has piled up JASSM more than US now, only we dont know.
"Trust me"... All the sources and credibilities of Chinese sources

Russia is a corrupt country ruled by a single man. Japan defeated Russia. Germany defeated Russia. Poland, Sweden, Finland, Turkey, etc.
If Putin is dead tomorrow like Stalin, Russia would slip into chaos.
Europe to deal with Russia?
That’s the dead end.
Europe will deal with the russians in the same way like South Koreans to North Koreans.

The Western countries are no exception. There is no such thing as freedom and democracy. It is always selective.

None of these countries defeated Russia. That is just factually incorrect. You know it. I won't even entertain this claim.

Russia has an army of Putin's. Did you really think that Putin didn't think it through?

Now explain to me how South Korea has dealt with North Korea. The last time I checked, North Korea was still intact and testing missiles, new weapons and even landing garbage in South Korea.

You sound a bit like the delusional Indians on this forum. They also believe that they are winning and conquering everyone around them.

Last edited:
The Western countries are no exception. There is no such thing as freedom and democracy. It is always selective.

None of these countries defeated Russia. That is just factually incorrect. You know it. I won't even entertain this claim.

Russia has an army of Putin's. Did you really think that Putin didn't think it through?

Now explain to me how South Korea has dealt with North Korea. The last time I checked, North Korea was still intact and testing missiles, new weapons and landing garbage in South Korea.

You sound a bit like the delusional Indians on this forum. They also believe that they are winning and conquering everyone around them.

Russia has been strategically defeated in Ukraine. Ukraines government still stands and the Ukrainian people will be aligned with the West for generations to come and will likely host Western forces in Ukraine post war.

Russia has a half million dead and wounded, and lost enormous amounts of armor and equipment. The Russian military has been devastated. Meanwhile NATO hasn’t lost a single soldier. The US has sent $60B in military aid, but that’s peanuts for the US. The US is significantly expanding its defense production too.

This is a clear strategic victory for the US. Russias adventure into Ukraine has been a disaster. At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself was it worth it? In Russias case, clearly not.

Russia has been strategically defeated in Ukraine. Ukraines government still stands and the Ukrainian people will be aligned with the West for generations to come and will likely host Western forces in Ukraine post war.

Russia has a half million dead and wounded, and lost enormous amounts of armor and equipment. The Russian military has been devastated. Meanwhile NATO hasn’t lost a single soldier. The US has sent $60B in military aid, but that’s peanuts for the US. The US is significantly expanding its defense production too.

This is a clear strategic victory for the US. Russias adventure into Ukraine has been a disaster. At the end of the day, you have to ask yourself was it worth it? In Russias case, clearly not.

Today's news from a US outlet that is pro-Ukrainian:

Outgunned and outnumbered, Ukraine’s military is struggling with low morale and desertion

Who is lying here? Someone is lying.

"$60B in military aid, but that’s peanuts for the US"

Dude, ask that to the average American on the streets of US cities. Some are even surviving in tents. He/she will show you a middle finger and tell you to bugger off. $60B in military aid is peanuts he says. It is absolutely not peanuts for the average American.

"Meanwhile NATO hasn’t lost a single soldier."

Yeah no shit. You guys are only sending weapons and telling the Ukrainians to become your sacrificial lambs.

Last edited:

Now explain to me how South Korea has dealt with North Korea. The last time I checked, North Korea was still intact and testing missiles, new weapons and landing garbage in South Korea.

You don’t understand. War is not kindergarten. That’s a serious business. Certainly not special military ops shit.
When Russia won a war?
The last time against the Turks 300 y ago..
Putin’s Russia will have the same fate with Beshnev’s USSR after the lost war in Afghanistan. I said that in the first month of the war.
You can check how South Korea secures the border then you will see the same Europe to Russia.

You don’t understand. War is not kindergarten.
When Russia won a war?
The last time against the Turks 300 y ago..
Putin’s Russia will have the same fate with Beshnev’s USSR after the lost war in Afghanistan. I said that in the first month of the war.

It really won’t. You have been fed inaccurate information. This is not a story that ends well for Ukraine and the US/NATO. All the indicators are out there. Your own media is reporting on Ukrainian losses day and night. You have to be ill-informed to believe that Ukraine is going to win.

Here comes the most bitter part. By agitating Russia, Europe has now opened a new front. I know why many European countries are suddenly reversing their recruitment policies. For many years, many European countries didn’t have a recruitment policy. By agitating Russia, the Europeans are now going to live in more fear. Is Gen Z going to fight your wars against Russia?

Today's news from a US outlet that is pro-Ukrainian:

Outgunned and outnumbered, Ukraine’s military is struggling with low morale and desertion

Who is lying here? Someone is lying.

"$60B in military aid, but that’s peanuts for the US"

Dude, ask that to the average American on the streets of US cities. Some are even surviving in tents. He/she will show you a middle finger and tell you to bugger off. $60B in military aid is peanuts he says. It is absolutely not peanuts for the average American.

"Meanwhile NATO hasn’t lost a single soldier."

Yeah no shit. You guys are only sending weapons and telling the Ukrainians to become your sacrificial lambs.

An that’s the problem. You and the Russian sycophants are too focused on tactical movements on a small section of the front in eastern Ukraine. You fail to look at the broader strategic effects of this war.

$60B is peanuts for a nation that spends almost $900B EVERY YEAR on defense. Homeless make up less than a fifth of one percent of the US population. So yes, $60B for the destruction of half the Russian Army is wise strategic investment.

An that’s the problem. You and the Russian sycophants are too focused on tactical movements on a small section of the front in eastern Ukraine. You fail to look at the broader strategic effects of this war.

$60B is peanuts for a nation that spends almost $900B EVERY YEAR on defense. Homeless make up less than a fifth of one percent of the US population. So yes, $60B for the destruction of half the Russian Army is wise strategic investment.

We are tired of hearing these excuses from you. Even on the legacy PDF, you used to spew the same fairytale nonsense. Somehow, Ukraine was going to teach Russia a lesson, and it would all be over in a few months. Just admit it and don’t be stubborn. Ukraine hasn’t lived up to your expectations. The situation in Ukraine has gone absolutely south.

You spend money on wars and regime changes around the world, but you don’t spend enough money on your own people. We know why the Capitol was attacked. When Trump says that he is going to make America great again, he is essentially saying that America isn’t great. All of his voters hold the same belief.

Why are so many Americans and Europeans opposed to your hegemonic behaviour and unending wars? You must be feeling the brunt.

There are jitters of a US recession along with the global economy slowing down. People in European countries are losing patience and if Trump arrives you can see the Ukrainians collapse like a house of cards.

Russia still holds the upper hand in this conflict, it would be wise tor Zelinski to pursue for peace with guarantees Ukraine will remain neutral and not oppress the Russian speakers in Ukraines Donbas. Russia may then withdraw from the areas it holds. Listening to natos war mongering advisors will mean the fight gos on till the last Ukrainian man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back