US imposes sanctions on suppliers to Pakistan’s ballistic missile programme

My next question when I hear this is how does a country actually and mechanically disintegrate, when did it last happen?

I get silence

I am not belittling Iran, they are looking after Iran

They did not look after Gaza, no one did

You talk like this hasn't happened

Therefore when you say you are getting tired of Iran not doing x y z you may continue to remain tired if you do not consider their national aims, that's it
Apartheid South Africa was doing exactly what Israel is doing. They are gone bro.

Apartheid South Africa was doing exactly what Israel is doing. They are gone bro.
That's not a country disappearing, that's reformation from huge external pressure, every form of boycott

Btw, Mandela also did a deal with diamond sellers

So again the question will stand, in reality

That's not a country disappearing, that's reformation from huge external pressure, every form of boycott

Btw, Mandela also did a deal with diamond sellers

So again the question will stand, in reality
Bhai what Irans been doing and what we can never dream of ever doing. Zameen asmaan da farq! It’ll work……have some patience. Ye kaam hamaray buss main nahi thaa. We should aid Iran in wrapping this up covertly. Remember, Israel is sending $6 billion in high tech weapons to India annually now.

Bhai what Irans been doing and what we can never dream of ever doing. Zameen asmaan da farq! It’ll work……have some patience. Ye kaam hamaray buss main nahi thaa. We should aid Iran in wrapping this up covertly. Remember, Israel is sending $6 billion in high tech weapons to India annually now.

Another different point

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back