US Perspective on the Iran - Israel / US War

you're not the only who they don't like.
They remove anyone they don't like or doesn't blindly tow their viewpoints.
That thread is just their echo chamber where only they can be correct, the entire world be damned.
You do notice I post over there as well, right? And, you notice I don't tow to their viewpoints.

I've said before if I were to say or post something inappropriate over there, @Persian Gulf and I would likely have a discussion about it.

Some folks find it hard to accept they might be the reason why they can no longer post in certain threads.
 
Article from a few days ago regarding US losses to date:

Man say what you will but these are the losses they are letting the public in on can you imagine what we will find out in the months ahead every other week we find out how close American soldiers were to getting hit directly those bases in Kuwait are just gutted out husks yes America may have done a lot more damage overall but Iran has given a hell of a lot more than what trump expected they were going to do honestly I want to see those bases in Jordan or the Bahrain base that they said they will basically have to tear it down I don’t think Bahrainis are going to be to thrilled footing that bill when Trump comes knocking(because he did a great job protecting them)
 
To be fair I don’t know why @Haz was banned from that thread but there are competing views sometimes from individuals who are adamantly pro iranian but make many degrading remarks over performance the same can be said about the Syrian thread and if you make any comments about the current people leading that government(they might stay in forever for all I know or actually have elections to be announced whenever Palestinians ever decide to hold elections 😆)those moderators get extremely offended same at the Turkish thread and so on can’t just say the Iranian thread Yemen thread is a tug and war effort I do agree it gets out of hand but you can’t just point a finger at one
To be fair the Iranian thread at least admits to failures and successes where they find it many other threads are so boring 🥱 because they fully stick to the nationalist angle never admitting to any failure same with the Turkish thread and etc to be fair I’m not on the Pakistani thread other than to see if jf 17 has evolved into an even better aircraft Kaan aircraft as well on the Turkish side ok I derailed the thread with my long post lol
Let's be real dude, we know why people get the ban hammer there, because opposing view points that don't constantly glaze Iran and their narratives are not welcomed.

It's been the same pattern each time, if you dare to reply to a nonsense comment about Syria and simply just rebuke the BS they constantly spew, my comment is immediately deleted and I get the hammer, with no explanation or timeline given. Could be a few months, could be forever, who the hell knows. But the OPs ofcourse get away scott free, and I know the reason the MOD would use against me, my post was technically off topic, which is fine, but I'm never the one that initiate, I simply reply and correct their BS, but that rule seems to curiously apply one way only.

The Syria thread is nothing like that, they all can post and spew anything they want there, shitty made up twitter claims, random insulting memes, videos, smears, whatever, they all do it and they don't get penalized for it. Forget doing any of that nonsense on their thread, even just an opposing argument gets you shut down for good. The 'both sides do it' is a false equivalency.
 
You do notice I post over there as well, right? And, you notice I don't tow to their viewpoints.

I've said before if I were to say or post something inappropriate over there, @Persian Gulf and I would likely have a discussion about it.

Some folks find it hard to accept they might be the reason why they can no longer post in certain threads.
You're a MOD bro.. we're not. There's a difference. I've given up at this point anyhow, it's pointless to even care, the MOD there has made it clear what that thread is for.

I'll just use this thread instead now to discuss Iran related news.
 
Let's be real dude, we know why people get the ban hammer there, because opposing view points that don't constantly glaze Iran and their narratives are not welcomed.

It's been the same pattern each time, if you dare to reply to a nonsense comment about Syria and simply just rebuke the BS they constantly spew, my comment is immediately deleted and I get the hammer, with no explanation or timeline given. Could be a few months, could be forever, who the hell knows. But the OPs ofcourse get away scott free, and I know the reason the MOD would use against me, my post was technically off topic, which is fine, but I'm never the one that initiate, I simply reply and correct their BS, but that rule seems to curiously apply one way only.

The Syria thread is nothing like that, they all can post and spew anything they want there, shitty made up twitter claims, random insulting memes, videos, smears, whatever, they all do it and they don't get penalized for it. Forget doing any of that nonsense on their thread, even just an opposing argument gets you shut down for good. The 'both sides do it' is a false equivalency.
Oh I have been attacked on the Syrian thread as soon as I mention opposing views they get offended rapidly I’m honestly really for the most part a neutral observer when it comes to members I poke at anyone who has silly bombastic views honestly no idea why you got banned but sometimes we all need time outs from threads…..seriously I’m surprised I never got banned I got a warning one time lol I won’t tell you who the moderator is but he’s somewhere in the world and you know what I told him that’s cool I deserved it told him no hard feelings but let’s move on
 
Problem is it might take actual years to refill the reserves all of these western countries have released past year to make up for the shortfall prewar levels doesn’t do it and as we see clearly Houthis are shutting down Saudi Arabia’s pumps and refineries at will and now Iranians have gone back on the offensive in a bad way in the straits I think they were playing nice before now they are putting these tankers out of commission regardless if it takes the lives of some Indians(not being racist it just seems like many of these ships are run by Indians)that last heavy round has basically made those sailors question if the reward outweighs the risk
Yes it's true, they can shut those refineries temporarily and disrupt production by hitting the installations, sure I don't dispute that. But what I'm saying is that the control of the strait itself seems to be getting less and less effective, and their blockade isn't stopping oil products in any meaningful way right now if they are back to regular levels.

At this point, imposing the blockade itself seems useless, if they wanted to reduce output again, they'll have to hit the infrastructure directly, and that's a separate action.
 
You're a MOD bro.. we're not. There's a difference. I've given up at this point anyhow, it's pointless to even care, the MOD there has made it clear what that thread is for.

I'll just use this thread instead now to discuss Iran related news.
before I go sleep a little humor and I need to suck up
Number 1 @Persian Gulf
Number 2 @AZ_HighCountry
Number 3 @RescueRanger

To be honest rescue would have made it to the number 2 spot but I guess he’s somewhere off in the world working
 
Oh I have been attacked on the Syrian thread as soon as I mention opposing views they get offended rapidly I’m honestly really for the most part a neutral observer when it comes to members I poke at anyone who has silly bombastic views honestly no idea why you got banned but sometimes we all need time outs from threads…..seriously I’m surprised I never got banned I got a warning one time lol I won’t tell you who the moderator is but he’s somewhere in the world and you know what I told him that’s cool I deserved it told him no hard feelings but let’s move on
And that's completely fine, as long as you don't get censored and auto-banned for simply stating them. Again, big difference, we're not talking about the same thing.
 
before I go sleep a little humor and I need to suck up
Number 1 @Persian Gulf
Number 2 @AZ_HighCountry
Number 3 @RescueRanger

To be honest rescue would have made it to the number 2 spot but I guess he’s somewhere off in the world working
Naw don't bother, I moved on man, he made it pretty clear what his thread is for. No need to spin that wheel, it's pointless. Thanks anyways.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top