• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

US Politics

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Bill would eliminate exceptions to New Hampshire's voter ID law​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Non Citizen Voting Hearing LIVE | House Administration Committee On Non Citizen Voting | N18L​

RabzonKhan

Aug 1, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Jury reaches verdict in Trump's hush money case: Guilty!

He is now officially a convicted felon. (y)

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Jury reaches verdict in Trump's hush money case: Guilty!

He is now officially a convicted felon. (y)

Guilty on all 34 FELONY counts!!!!!! That is INSANE!

He has 56 more felony charges BTW.

But all his lawyers have to do is appeal the living daylights on them until if and when he gets elected and he can squash all of them with a pardon for himself.

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Wow, this is history without a doubt!!! Absolutely incredible!

Heads up the MAGAs are going to go INSAAAAANE!

RabzonKhan

Aug 1, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
101814554_3867535156649907_6095399968527351808_n.jpg

RabzonKhan

Aug 1, 2008
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Guilty on all 34 FELONY counts!!!!!! That is INSANE!

He has 56 more felony charges BTW.

But all his lawyers have to do is appeal the living daylights on them until if and when he gets elected and he can squash all of them with a pardon for himself.
He cannot pardon state offenses, hence he cannot pardon himself for the 34 charges he was convicted of in New York and the Georgia election fraud case.

Oscar

Mar 28, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
He cannot pardon state offenses, hence he cannot pardon himself for the 34 charges he was convicted of in New York and the Georgia election fraud case.
He might just try something for an ego issue but it is still fairly irrelevant in terms of preventing him from taking part in the election. The GOP is just smarting from the PR hit and now are going harder after Biden clan but at the end only the MAGA crowd truly cares about this… most of the country and a lot of dem potential voting base is focused on inflation.

WH can throw out all the metrics on hot jobs and economy but everyone is watching LinkedIn, Prices at groceries and other stuff along with more illegals standing at lights and even poor folks washing car windshields.

That is the unsolved issue and for that Biden will likely lose on if he does unless something drastic changes

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Yes @dbc pointed that out to me on another thread. I thought this was one of the federal charges which is why I thought of that possibility based on a CNN interview with one of their lawyers, but he must've been talking about a different charge. He does have a total of 5 or 6 indictments of which total 91 felony charges lol. So he has a tough road ahead of him without a doubt.

The governor of NY is getting all kinds of requests [from both sides of the isle, mind you] to issue a pardon immediately. I found that pretty interesting considering even some democrats were asking for it.

PakFactor

Elite Member
Sep 29, 2019
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Yes @dbc pointed that out to me on another thread. I thought this was one of the federal charges which is why I thought of that possibility based on a CNN interview with one of their lawyers, but he must've been talking about a different charge. He does have a total of 5 or 6 indictments of which total 91 felony charges lol. So he has a tough road ahead of him without a doubt.

The governor of NY is getting all kinds of requests [from both sides of the isle, mind you] to issue a pardon immediately. I found that pretty interesting considering even some democrats were asking for it.

If he was to get a pardon from the Governor of NY, then why waste tax payers time and money on these trials?

GoMig-21

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If he was to get a pardon from the Governor of NY, then why waste tax payers time and money on these trials?

Due process is a fascinating thing when it comes to the President of the United States. Only in America.

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Countdown to Fed rate decision:Here's what you need to know​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

See McConnell's response when asked about Trump verdict​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Atlanta Democrat sentenced to seven years for $15M COVID fraud​

Yommie

Elite Member
Oct 2, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

BREAKING NEWS: GOP Lawmakers Blast Cuomo After Ex-Gov Testifies About COVID-19 Nursing Home Policies​

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts