US Politics

LIVE: Trump and Harris face off in their first presidential debate, hosted by ABC News​

LIVE: Trump and Harris face off in their first presidential debate, hosted by ABC News​

I think Trump slightly loss the debate on this (Which is expected, as Harris is 6 point favorite to win this debate)

The issue for Trump is he simply just repeating his point, and attack Harris on Immigration, Afghanistan and Economy, but without laying out how he is going to do better other than he keep repeating his point it was better when he was in.

And then Trump completely lost the abortion issue, I would say unless you are a diehard religious women in the US, or you are way overbearing child, you probably wouldn't vote for him.

Harris on the other hand didn't go hard enough on Trump, she loss some chances to point out Trump's own flaw policy (For example, the wall), and she should be going after him more when he talk about immigrant eating dogs.......... I will think she came out and show who the candidate Harris is, and Trump didn't score many point on her, she won this in my book.

Last edited:
459160264_26565310219779078_7657632913544808884_n.jpg

Last night's debate between Trump and Kamala witnessed Trump's delivery of one of the most terrible debate performances. Throughout the event, he railed, raved, and sold his favorite lies and conspiracy theories all night long, and failed to effectively express significant political ideas, in stark contrast to Kamala's serene and collected mood. She was able to successfully entice him into rambling digressions about the scale of his demonstrations and how the attendees would eventually become bored and leave. Vladimir Putin was referred to by her as "a dictator who would eat you for lunch." Regarding the 2020 election, she declared, "81 million people fired Trump." You could see it was beginning to have an effect on him.

Her victory on Tuesday was so evident that even Trump's supporters (Brit Hume, Piers Morgan, Frank Luntz, Elon Musk, Guy Benson, Tomi Lahren, Dan Crenshaw, and Robert F. Kennedy Jr.) had to accept it.

Here are a few captivating videos:

I think Trump slightly loss the debate on this (Which is expected, as Harris is 6 point favorite to win this debate)

The issue for Trump is he simply just repeating his point, and attack Harris on Immigration, Afghanistan and Economy, but without laying out how he is going to do better other than he keep repeating his point it was better when he was in.

And then Trump completely lost the abortion issue, I would say unless you are a diehard religious women in the US, or you are way overbearing child, you probably wouldn't vote for him.

Harris on the other hand didn't go hard enough on Trump, she loss some chances to point out Trump's own flaw policy (For example, the wall), and she should be going after him more when he talk about immigrant eating dogs.......... I will think she came out and show who the candidate Harris is, and Trump didn't score many point on her, she won this in my book.
Could you believe this man? They're "eating dogs and cats." Um, no. :ROFLMAO:

It's hilarious, man, watch it.

@Sharma Ji

Personally, as a Chinese, I root for Kamala. She will let in all these people and hasten America's decline. America's decline is good for China.

ALMOST UNTHINKABLE: Marjorie Taylor Greene Accuses Andrew Cuomo Of Murder To His Face​

Mariannette Miller-Meeks Unleashes On Andrew Cuomo Over 'Appalling' Covid Nursing Home Responses​

Andrew Cuomo Hearing LIVE | 'COVID Hunger Games:' Andrew Cuomo Testifies On Federal Response | N18G​

West Point cadets 'only group in America that are nonpartisan': Luntz | Cuomo​

'That Is On Your Watch': John Joyce Blasts Andrew Cuomo's 'Failed' COVID-19 Pandemic Leadership​

D'Esposito Asks Secretaries Of State: How Many Noncitizens Voting In US Elections Is Too Many?​

BREAKING NEWS: GOP Senators Excoriate Democrats For Opposing Bill To Block Noncitizen Voting​

Noncitizen voting is already illegal, yet GOP is pushing to ban it​

JUST IN: Chip Roy Accuses Democrats Of 'Wanting' Noncitizens To Vote In Elections​

Could you believe this man? They're "eating dogs and cats." Um, no. :ROFLMAO:

It's hilarious, man, watch it.

Trump looks shaken from the start; she startled him when she goes into his space and shake his hand. Things went downhill from there.

Pretty sure his debate management told him not to engage with petty barb with Harris and certainly not to talk about unsubstantiated rumor like immigrant eating dogs. But he just completely loses it once Harris goes after his manhood., his rally.

He has to stop Muir and go back and talk about his rally and defend his rally, which have nothing to do with the debate. that moment he lost the thing, bad.

The only thing I would say, or rather why I think Harris "just" win this is because I think Harris did not do enough to show me her policy, she took on some, in the surface, but not enough to convince me her policy would work, she keep focus on making Trump look bad, she did a very good job at that, but she didn't sell her candidacy effectively to me. If she did, she would have won that convincingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back