We only have narratives but no proof of Balakot’s success: Former Indian HC to Pakistan

You have wasted enough of my time today. Enjoy the rest of your day. I’ve zero interest in indulging in your childish roundabout.

Quality of the forum has gone down if some loony with your caliber can raise to the position of a moderator.
I don't want to get ban from this platform but I will say that I have noticed this same mod is busy fighting a lot of members here including the Chinese.
I thought a moderator job was to keep things right in some section/thread and not arguing blatantly which each and every member on PDF.

I don't want to get ban from this platform but I will say that I have noticed this same mod is busy fighting a lot of members here including the Chinese.
I thought a moderator job was to keep things right in some section/thread and not arguing blatantly which each and every member on PDF.

Exactly. And he deleted my posts without any justification and messaged me saying I was challenging the “narrative.”

Anyways, I made my complaints and I think others should too. Being a moderator is a privilege not an opportunity to muzzle views that challenge your worldviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back