Whatever

plenty of memorable ones

just not popping to mind right at the moment

man had a srs reputation
Name me 3 genuine pressure situation contributions. A quick 35 off 36 is unlikely to count

That's all I am saying, otherwise he changed the game for openers in many ways, so I give kudos generously

He comes on some FM channel man. I listen to him while driving to work.
nice, I had no idea.

I like him, full firebrand sa banda hai, doesn't hold back with his words just as he didn't with his balla.

Name me 3 genuine pressure situation contributions. A quick 35 off 36 is unlikely to count

That's all I am saying, otherwise he changed the game for openers in many ways, so I give kudos generously
Yaar I'm not Borea Majumdar, the man retired about 10 yrs ago.. khud digging karo, you'll find plenty of situations where he gets us off to a flyer, either setting a target or chasing one down. He was an absolute nightmare, much in the Jayasuria mould.

nice, I had no idea.

I like him, full firebrand sa banda hai, doesn't hold back with his words just as he didn't with his balla.

Typical jamna paari.

and not Jamuna Paar, he's from Najafgarh, quite close to Indira Gandhi Intl airport.

22 centuries, 6 doubles, 2 of them converted to triples, and a score of 293 (of 254 deliveries)

Yaar I'm not Borea Majumdar, the man retired about 10 yrs ago.. khud digging karo, you'll find plenty of situations where he gets us off to a flyer, either setting a target or chasing one down. He was an absolute nightmare, much in the Jayasuria mould.

I don't expect your mind to change slightly but he really didn't, normally gone before he got 40 at best

Plus remove his triples, which were just a few innings, everything looks less shiny, they heavily skew, unsurprisingly.

He was and will always be one of the greats. @r3alist either is being mean hearted or does not know cricket.
I think he trolling a bit, no Pakistani, spl Pakistani cricket fan of sane mind will question the greatness of Viru, the Sultan of Multan.

Just as no Indian questions the magic of Wasim and Waqar.

He was and will always be one of the greats. @r3alist either is being mean hearted or does not know cricket.
He's is a brilliant unique player, I can't say he is in the elite, at times his limitations were glaring, it's an irrelevant distinction for you I understand.

I don't expect your mind to change slightly but he really didn't, normally gone before he got 40 at best

Plus remove his triples, which were just a few innings, everything looks less shiny, they heavily skew, unsurprisingly.
Sehwag won us a LOT of matches, both tests and white ball.

What you're saying is, one may argue, true to Sachin.. glitzy biggest records ever but "won" us very few.

I think he trolling a bit, no Pakistani, spl Pakistani cricket fan of sane mind will question the greatness of Viru, the Sultan of Multan.

Just as no Indian questions the magic of Wasim and Waqar.

Waqar had a career of two halves, that's fair to say, very reliant on reverse

Wasim was a warrior but also could have been smarter with his variety, some have said this about him

Maybe Shoaib was the most crafty of them all 🤣

It's all fine, they are still great, we can still make observations

Users who are viewing this thread

Back