Whatever

One of your genuinely class bats.
Ugly attitude, entitled, no leader, backward sports mentality, caused so many run outs.....misbah should have had his spot
A proper system would have filtered him out long before

Alas I hear another fatty ogre worse than inzi was playing in the wc

Ugly attitude, entitled, no leader, backward sports mentality, caused so many run outs.....misbah should have had his spot

Nepo baby, Moin Khan's son, right ?

I dont know about the off field stuff. But as a bat he was better than most. One of your best.

Misbah played longer I think. Him and Younis. Hence the records.

@Sharma Ji ?

Yes. Very.

No one has more 300+ test scores.

Please man!

extremely

look his stats up, 2 triple hundreds among them, one of them at about or faster than run a ball, in Multan.

But hear me out, those are incredible feats, but he could only play in one way, it was really really big, or not much, what do you value, marquee triple century innings or a few more hundreds regularly

Secondly he was never good in pressure situations, because he played in one way and didn't have it technique or temperament for challenging situations

That's my provocation to you, am I wrong?

I dont know about the off field stuff. But as a bat he was better than most. One of your best.

@Sharma Ji ?
Younis was pretty classy, a grade above Misbah iirc.

Nepo baby, Moin Khan's son, right ?

Think so, embarrassing

@Sharma Ji ?

Misbah was a rare gem in Pak cricket, imagine Pak had a decade more of him, he got Pak to top in test cricket, in his twilight

But hear me out, those are incredible feats, but he could only play in one way, it was really really big, or not much, what do you value, marquee triple century innings or a few more hundreds regularly

Secondly he was never good in pressure situations, because he played in one way and didn't have it technique or temperament for challenging situations

That's my provocation to you, am I wrong?
He opened almost his entire career, stats dekho, you decide:

ss.JPG

He opened almost his entire career, stats dekho, you decide:

View attachment 60906
Look a brilliant rare player, but if I want to give him top tier status he has gaps

Those triple centuries, they ended in draws right? Nice for your average

Any memorable pressure innings?

I am open to correction.

Younis was pretty classy, a grade above Misbah iirc.

We were robbed off misbahs peak, but he managed to get Pak to test lumber one and got the quickest half century I believe in his ripe age, not sure if record still stands

He was a good thinker and leader and was sports fit

Yes, I am a big fan

However, none compete against yusufs peak, shame he took the captaincy up

Look a brilliant rare player, but if I want to give him top tier status he has gaps

Those triple centuries, they ended in draws right? Nice for your average

Any memorable pressure innings?

I am open to correction.
smsm.JPG

plenty of memorable ones

just not popping to mind right at the moment

man had a srs reputation

Users who are viewing this thread

Back