Whatever

You can delete my posts but truth remains what i said about that horrific event., it is sad to see that this forum is becoming same as defencehub, where they structured it in a way to be echo chamber propaganda of various states members which is shitty policy frankly speaking if you see how much freedom they enjoy in topics non related to their national matters.

You can delete my posts but truth remains what i said about that horrific event., it is sad to see that this forum is becoming same as defencehub, where they structured it in a way to be echo chamber propaganda of various states members which is shitty policy frankly speaking if you see how much freedom they enjoy in topics non related to their national matters.

What happened?

What happened?
I commented on murder of female doctor in Mumbai with some harsh statements and conclusions which did not sit well to some mod which is fine if the rules are that only indians can comment indian affairs but if it is the case then everybody should stay out of the commenting affairs of others internationally which is absurd for forums like this one.

I commented on murder of female doctor in Mumbai with some harsh statements and conclusions which did not sit well to the some mod which is fine if the rules are that only indians can comment indian affairs but if it is the case then everybody should stay out of the affairs of others internationally which is absurd.

Oh ok.

You were your usual racist bigoted Hinduphobic self.

Cheers, Doc

Oh ok.

You were your usual racist bigoted Hinduphobic self.

Cheers, Doc
Nothing racists there, only what your own media let it to the world public if you do not like mirror image of yourself then change image and do not blame mirror.

Nothing racists there, only what your own media let it to the world public if you do not like mirror image of yourself then change image and do not blame mirror.

Na I'm pretty sure you said something about culture etc and painted with a broad brush.

Na I'm pretty sure you said something about culture etc and painted with a broad brush.
So what? You do not like your culture, change it and do not act like cry baby when that culture is showed to the world in all of its glory.

So what? You do not like your culture, change it and do not act like cry baby when that culture is showed to the world in all of its glory.
Why are you hiding behind that flag ? ashamed of your Banglundeshi or Pak identity ?

Ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back