Whatever

LOL, even the autocratic leaders are learning the fine art of public stunts from the democratic politicians...
My previous posts showing that ofcourse there is a publicity calculus and cynicism but but Putin is clearly showing a warmth to islam

In the West they talk about tolerance, Putin is showing warmth and from years and years ago, personally attended many mosque openings.

My previous posts showing that ofcourse there is a publicity calculus and cynicism but but Putin is clearly showing a warmth to islam

In the West they talk about tolerance, Putin is showing warmth and from years and years ago, personally attended many mosque openings.

Putin literally broke the back of radical Islamism in the slavic people. And joined them by force to Mother Russia in an unbelievably bloody (even by the standards of the slavs) 10 year second Chechen war.

But yes, if it makes you happy.

Cheers, Doc

Putin literally broke the back of radical Islamism in the slavic people. And joined them by force to Mother Russia in an unbelievably bloody (even by the standards of the slavs) 10 year second Chechen war.

But yes, if it makes you happy.

Cheers, Doc
It doesn't make me happy doc.

Ofcourse there was a bloody brutal war.

Things have changed, a lot.

It probably makes sense for both sides to find common cause because they have probably identified they both value the same things, which is under attack... blood, soil and RELIGION 😇

I like pragmatic thinking that puts aside emotive urges, there is too much of it

But, in the spirit of the thread, whatever...

Putin is a politician. No better and no worse than any other politician.

John McCain said it best when he said he looked into Putin's eyes and saw three letters K-G-B

It doesn't make me happy doc.

Ofcourse there was a bloody brutal war.

Things have changed, a lot.

It probably makes sense for both sides to find common cause because they have probably identified they both value the same things, which is under attack... blood, soil and RELIGION 😇

I like pragmatic thinking that puts aside emotive urges, there is too much of it

But, in the spirit of the thread, whatever...

Blood

Faith

Soil

Faith and Religion are not the same thing.

Cheers, Doc

Putin is a politician. No better and no worse than any other politician.

John McCain said it best when he said he looked into Putin's eyes and saw three letters K-G-B

No better, no worse? I don't think he is average in any sense.

What you care about with important powerful politicians are the ideas and interests they represent, more than the individual, generally

Putin is acting like a de facto head of orthodoxy, there is no question of him not representing orthodox interests

Also,I don't know whether McCain's analysis is worth my consideration, wonder what he saw in people's eyes when he was visiting eye sis.

Blood

Faith

Soil

Faith and Religion are not the same thing.

Cheers, Doc

Yes, you don't need to tell caucasus Muslims about this, you need to be learning from them, they have everything to teach you if that's your thing.

Yes, you don't need to tell caucasus Muslims about this, you need to be learning from them, they have everything to teach you if that's your thing.

My thing is simple

My blood

My faith

My soil

Caucus Muslims are great fighters. MMA and on the battlefield.

Cheers, Doc

No better, no worse? I don't think he is average in any sense.

What you care about with important powerful politicians are the ideas and interests they represent, more than the individual, generally

Putin is acting like a de facto head of orthodoxy, there is no question of him not representing orthodox interests

Also,I don't know whether McCain's analysis is worth my consideration, wonder what he saw in people's eyes when he was visiting eye sis.

I am saying Putin is doing what is best for Putin, maybe for Russia.

He may be a useful ally to Muslims in some ways but I would be cautious. Many rich Russian oligarchs and friends of Putin are Jewish Zionists, so I would always keep one eye open. I don't think there are too many Christian Zionists in Russia, lol.

My thing is simple

My blood

My faith

My soil

Caucus Muslims are great fighters. MMA and on the battlefield.

Cheers, Doc

Your "thing" sounds like a WhatsApp status update🤣🤣

These guys are actual practitioners of said thing, maybe the parsis were once like this, Iranians are historically fantastic wrestlers and value wrestling as an old tradition.

I am saying Putin is doing what is best for Putin, maybe for Russia.

He may be a useful ally to Muslims in some ways but I would be cautious. Many rich Russian oligarchs and friends of Putin are Jewish Zionists, so I would always keep one eye open. I don't think there are too many Christian Zionists in Russia, lol.

Ofcourse he is doing what's best for Russia, surely that doesn't need to be said, and to going from 20 years ago to here is remarkable, I think there is a meeting of values here,that's all I infer.

Btw, Are they still his friends? I heard not so much now

It's always good to stay friends with rich people :)

With the benefit of time, his early concessions of russian resources and then subsequent reclaiming earned him enemies.

Then the Ukraine war lost pretty much all support

That's my understanding, sure there are connections and lines of communication, whose getting worked up over that

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back