Whatever

What's up with speedlimiting perfectly legit comments? Who is the person here doing this? Are you scared of the truth? Ghabrata kyun hae tu? What's up wid you?

@Waz

hello, hizbullah ?

CommentPhotos.com_1407356610.jpg

this is mosad this side.

@Paitoo uddin

I’ve largely moved to our other forum along with doc.

Here it’s just speed limiting dramay.

Good luck folks.

I’ve largely moved to our other forum along with doc.

Here it’s just speed limiting dramay.

Good luck folks.
Which other forum ?

I agree but, its out of control.. dunno about Pakistani stuff but our 3 Indian mahashays are the absolute pitts.. mera thread merge kar dia with the excuse that I'm using altered clickbait titles when the title was word for for verbatim af ...

The title : Youtuber TRIGGERS All Of India! Bald & Bankrupt Shows The REAL India & It's The FAR Worse!​

The video:​

where exactly is any altering of the title here ?

The idea behind the travel thread was to showcase India and travel destinations within, not youtuber drama, rap3s etc

The thread didn't violate any rules and deserved its own discussion space.

the hell did you guys move and merge it.. @Nilgiri @Krptonite ?

Which other forum ?

I agree but, its out of control.. dunno about Pakistani stuff but our 3 Indian mahashays are the absolute pitts.. mera thread merge kar dia with the excuse that I'm using altered clickbait titles when the title was word for for verbatim af ...

The title : Youtuber TRIGGERS All Of India! Bald & Bankrupt Shows The REAL India & It's The FAR Worse!​

The video:​

where exactly is any altering of the title here ?

The idea behind the travel thread was to showcase India and travel destinations within, not youtuber drama, rap3s etc

The thread didn't violate any rules and deserved its own discussion space.

the hell did you guys move and merge it.. @Nilgiri @Krptonite ?

Yeah, no fun any more here. Find out from doc where he's eating his fish now

Yeah, no fun any more here. Find out from doc where he's eating his fish now
Papa Kilo defenSe (with as S) dawt quom, apparently.. new to me, and not a whole lot going on there.

Doc and lull are chilling there lol

Papa Kilo defenSe (with as S) dawt quom, apparently.. new to me, and not a whole lot going on there.

Doc and lull are chilling there lol
U can say whatever u want over there. No speed limit nor ban nor harassment nor nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back