Why are Arab armed forces so ineffective?

Arabs are basically very good warriors..not soldiers..unless they are led by very competent generals..

And the west hope they never change, does the coward western world really need Arabs who can effectively lead an army? I sure Washington/ Tel Aviv / London / Paris as f**k don't.

Yes I think this is why israel is having such a hard time against Resistance forces.
In previous conventional wars with arab armies, israel took victory rather quickly.

Six Day War was a sneak attack like Pearl Harbour. When Arabs were prepared for counter-strike the US intervened with 'peace talks' as usual, saving the IDF.

I believe Arabs are very competent. We see Hezbollah Ansar Allah, Kataib in Iraq, Ansar-ehl Al haq, Badr militias and ten others fighting today and totally winning.

Anybody who believes otherwise is fooling himself. Arab people are very smart and they know exactly what they are doing.

The US will dump Isra-heel down da road and it’ll be the end of da western concocted Middle East.

What is that ? Hamas army who cannot protect their women and follow their lust to attack Israel with no strategic thinking ?
If Hamas doesn't do what its doing, then Israel would never leave. I know its hard for you to digest this, but some nations actually have to fight for their rights.

Sitting around in concentration camps is not an option.

Last edited:
If Hamas doesn't do what its doing, then Israel would never leave. I know its hard for you to digest this, but some nations actually have to fight for their rights.

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

It is not the strongest of the species that survives, not the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
Charles Darwin

Hamas is hardcore fanatic of their leader ideology. The tactic where military is the only solution where in reality Palestine alone is unlikely able to face Israel + USA +British

They love their ideology more than the actual objective of Palestinian people

1724819115331.jpeg

Hamas is hardcore fanatic of their leader ideology. The tactic where military is the only solution where in reality Palestine alone is unlikely able to face Israel + USA +British

View attachment 61489
ok, coward

View attachment 61489
Hanas is the product of what?

Let's not try to dissect the history

It's not reflective of a normal army and normal conditions like a conventional army

ok, coward

Nothing about braveness or coward here

It is between clever and stupid

See prophet Muhammad and Muslim followers never revolt when they were in Mecca and be patience for around 13 years there

The verse about war only exist when prophet Muhammad moves to Madinah and Madinah people wants him to be their leader

Madinah and Mecca are both cities, pretty equal. And several first wars they are just defensive as Mecca attacking Madinah.

If they were revolting when they are very weak compared to Mecca people, there will be no Muslim in this century

THINK, PLAIN LOGIC

Last edited:

It's sadly a region of binaries

We forget what the other side did when they were trying to create their nation

Anything they could

Then they got armies and weapons and tech

It's very sad, I see why @Indos has this view, he wants peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back