• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Why did Muslim-majority Tajikistan ban the hijab?

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
If you feel that’s the best use of your time

You come here to lecture us about religion and freedoms. Yet you don't follow the forum rules. You are a violater of rules. You disrespect members who point out the rules of the forum. Who is the savage here?

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You come here to lecture us about religion and freedoms. Yet you don't follow the forum rules. You are a violater of rules. Who is the savage here?
The person who didn’t put up his location due to bad forum UX is the savage here

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The person who didn’t put up his location due to bad forum UX is the savage here

I request you once more. Share your exact location. It is a forum rule. You are violating a forum rule.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I am from india bro. Never hid it

Share your flags. That is the forum rule. Everyone should know where you are from before they even start a conversation with you. The flags of a person tell us a lot about the person.

Why are you hiding your flags?

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Share your flags. That is the forum rule. Everyone should know where you are from before they even start a conversation with you. The flags of a person tell us a lot about the person.
Please guide me on how to do it

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
You made it to the forum. You created an account. You know how to disrespect religions and nations.

You don't know how to set a flag?
I made it to the forum and made an account by clicking on the register button. There was no mandatory set flag button when I created the account. Hence bad UX

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I made it to the forum and made an account by clicking on the register button. There was no mandatory set flag button when I created the account. Hence bad UX

Again, you are not telling the truth.

Screenshot_20240703_091854_Chrome.jpg

The more you argue the longer your nose will get.

Rule number 2. Don't argue with senior members of the forum.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
How am I not telling the truth? What did I lie about?

Flags are required:

Screenshot_20240703_091854_Chrome.jpg

Clearly stated on your profile.

Reminder, rule number 2. Don't argue with knowledgeable senior members of the forum.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Where bro?

Figure it out and set the flags. When I return after my breakfast I want to see your flags. Don't make me say it again.

Reminder, rule number 2. Never argue with senior and elite members of the forum. When we say something it is set in stone. You follow the order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest