• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Why did Muslim-majority Tajikistan ban the hijab?

Barcid

Dec 23, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Figure it out and set the flags. When I return after my breakfast I want to see your flags. Don't make me say it again.

Reminder, rule number 2. Never argue with senior and elite members of the forum.
Which senior and elite member of the forum did I argue with?

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Which senior and elite member of the forum did I argue with?

Set the flag. Hurry up. I am going to enjoy my breakfast now. When I return I don't want to be disappointed.

Rule number 1. Flags are required.
Rule number 2. Never argue with a senior knowledgeable member.

Dalit

Elite Member
Mar 16, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Tried. Failed in figuring it out

Set your flags. Failure to do so is violation of forum rule.

You are not going to win this. It is a forum requirement. You better set the flags. The more you argue with me the worse it will get for you.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What serious you think ? Adam can speak to God directly

Islam means Surrender (to God), all real believer has this trait, including Adam

Idiot marry with idiot will create another idiot kids. This is for those who believe human comes from monkey. Evolution theory just focus on physic and not even touching intelligent area, most animals that get changed overtime is only on physical areas, not in intelligence

Jayetsena

Dec 27, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What with this not unchanged thing ?

Does Quran become changed after I made Quran verses for several pages and then put store it and later 1000 years later discovered by other people ? Dont you get what I try to explain to you in previous post that individual compilation is pretty much very logic to happen ?

But in the end it is the Musaf compiled by Abu Bakar as the first Calipt and then Usmant Musaf as third Calipt that make Quran unchanged.

See every thing in essence, different Arabic style on different Ancient Quran and so on doesnt change Quran. Dont see on surface and always see the essence of matter
So the order and Grammer of Holy Quran is decided by Kalifa and not by Allah. Thanks for that. All my Muslim brothers argue that it's by Allah.. Not even one letter changed.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
So the order and Grammer of Holy Quran is decided by Kalifa and not by Allah. Thanks for that. All my Muslim brothers argue that it's by Allah.. Not even one letter changed.

I get difficulty to talk to people who cannot see the real essence and just focus on surface

Meaning is meaning dude. Quran in my mind is in Indonesian language

Jayetsena

Dec 27, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What an absolutely disgusting attack on the believers Is persecuting people and forcibly attacking them the way to make them agree with your sick policy? you start to shave beards and force others to your way of life just to keep in power and then you wonder why terrorism get recruits
What does Muslim ppl do, shave mustaches and grow beard... What's the big deal, place of facial hair trimming differs.

Jayetsena

Dec 27, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I get difficulty to talk to people who cannot see the real essence and just focus on surface

Meaning is meaning dude. Quran in my mind is in Indonesian language
I leave it boss, if you read Quran in any language other than Arabic, then there can be chance of misinterpretation. You have read it in Arabic even if you don't understand Arabic, because nothing can change in Islam. It's time forzen religion, nothing can change it, it's final word of Lord God.

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
What does Muslim ppl do, shave mustaches and grow beard... What's the big deal, place of facial hair trimming differs.

Some think they want to grow beard because prophet grow beard as well. Actually one of the reason of prophet grow Beard is to distinguish Muslim soldiers from soldiers from Mecca who at that time still worship many God like current Hindu.

So it has some practicality during the prophet time. Some who want to grow beard should be allowed to do that, and some who dont grow beard is just fine because growing beard is not even included in Quran

Indos

INT'L MOD
Jul 25, 2013
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I leave it boss, if you read Quran in any language other than Arabic, then there can be chance of misinterpretation. You have read it in Arabic even if you don't understand Arabic, because nothing can change in Islam. It's time forzen religion, nothing can change it, it's final word of Lord God.

Dude, Muslim have always read Quran meaning with its Arabic words. Some like me prefer Quran with word per word translation.

Dont talk as if Muslim is stupid dude, the reason Hindu is contained to just inside your country is because human is pretty intelligent and only want to follow religion that has real common sense

JaneBhiDoYaaron

Jul 15, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Are u serious?
Anything in excessive quantity is poisonous.
Idiot marry with idiot will create another idiot kids. This is for those who believe human comes from monkey. Evolution theory just focus on physic and not even touching intelligent area, most animals that get changed overtime is only on physical areas, not in intelligence
Some of the genious of the world are given birth by very ordinary parents which many consider low IQ or idiots. I got it you don’t believe in evolution that is OK , USA is also full of those people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts