Indian Economy: News, Updates and Discussions

Whatever...You are missing the point. Indian growth is not powered by manufacturing. We have barely moved in manufacturing compared to our economy.
Yes agreed.. but can't forget the past.

I can give example for private sectors in defence.. now many companies are getting involved and producing the products, previously, Congress government only focused to import the weapons from other countries and only focused on DRDO etc.

It's a government job to make such healthy environment and facilitate to the companies for setup the manufacturing industries..

We have already missed many opportunities in the past due to bad governances in India

Last edited:
In today's podcast with AbhishekKar , we delve into the hidden reasons behind Anant Ambani's wedding, uncovering how top politicians and businessmen control the common man. We explore the dynamics of how the rich get richer while the poor become poorer. This episode reveals all the inside secrets of the country's most influential politicians and businessmen. Don't miss out on these explosive revelations !

@Mrloveday @vsdoc .. aajao

Whatever...You are missing the point. Indian growth is not powered by manufacturing. We have barely moved in manufacturing compared to our economy.
Not really true.

World percentage of manufacturing in GDP is 15-16%. India is at 13% of GDP.

Controlled opposition snooze fest

Not really true.

World percentage of manufacturing in GDP is 15-16%. India is at 13% of GDP.

Bad example. Rich world has moved beyond manufacturing. They can afford to. India needs massive manufacturing boost to move the masses out of poverty, reduce agricultural dependence, .....benefits are many to count.

Simple, it's the money.

Dixon just reported 100% increase in revenues, 190% increase in profits. With this the 'leading edge' companies have proven how much money can be made.

Stocks SKYROCKETED by 163% in one year. With this kind of potential, more are going to enter. You waste your time discuss economics, 'technology level', 'socity theories' and so on. These guys know now that money can be made, and they will do what is needed to make it.

First I'm hearing of this company. Doubt they will propel us to superpower status but, wtf man lol

First I'm hearing of this company. Doubt they will propel us to superpower status but, wtf man lol

I didn't say they will protect us to superpower status. They did something more. They proved there's $hit ton money in it and they proved the money can be made. They're a multibillion dollar company now and soaring- at this rate they will touch 10 billion in about 7 years.

And that's all that's needed. Once the first few guys prove how the process works, others will step in.

Uh huh sure,

I looked up their market cap (Dixon), its about 9 billion USD.

Not too shabby...but talk of manufacturing superpower needs proof in 10 year time scales over very large array of producers and consumers.

Simple, it's the money.

Dixon just reported 100% increase in revenues, 190% increase in profits. With this the 'leading edge' companies have proven how much money can be made.

Stocks SKYROCKETED by 163% in one year. With this kind of potential, more are going to enter. You waste your time discuss economics, 'technology level', 'socity theories' and so on. These guys know now that money can be made, and they will do what is needed to make it.

yawn.....😴

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back