With the US economy booming, it’s morning in America again

People buy gold mostly to help store value that's what its been used for thousands of years. In 2007 when the stock markets crashed it was gold which doubled in value in a short period of time as people started investing in it heavily, during recession its the same and it can help gauge market sentiment when there are recession jitters. That is the point I am making I am not sure what point your making.
My point is gold is an investment, not a trade value like currency, it does not reflect anything on economic performance for any country in the world.

There exist the possibility and event that both Gold and a Currency is strong, that's the example I gave.

Wake the Chinese up. Their "End of America" dream is getting too wet.

Apparently, some south asians also have that delusion.

Many of them are still stuck in the 2010s “Chinas inevitable rise” narrative.

The reality now is China is barely outgrowing the US in real GDP growth, and falling behind in nominal growth. Chinas trend line growth is declining to the point they’ll unlikely ever surpass US GDP.

If you were here 5-10 years ago, for them it was all but a certainty they’d surpass US GDP. The only question was if China would be 2X, 3X, or 4X the size of the US economy.

Now they’re in complete shambles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back