PAKISTANFOREVER
Trusted Member
Let the societies age
Let women become ever more delusional
Let the family be destroyed
Let marriage rates hit all time lows
Let birth rates collapse
Let men become simpish and irresponsible
See where you end up
What kind of rationality are you looking for???
What are the answer to the above for a atheist and how do you resolve at societal level if young men and women don't wish to follow your guidance?
This is where as a Muslim, islam comes into it for us
Years ago I used to work at a company, and was part of a team
Almost everyone was fine there, but their was one dude who I occasionally used to have discussions/arguments about religion/culture
And his argument was always, Muslims should assimilate, that we are oppressing women or our youth,
That we are forcing our way of life and not adapting to the super duper modern world.
And I used to argue back, about why and how our faith and culture provides the basis of our family and community system
Today I would absolutely rip him apart (in discussion)
In the end, we stopped talking to each other yet another argument
This was because whilst he was banging on about how Muslims should assimilate and adopt western values
I pointed out
That he cheats on his wife all the time
And he was currently estranged from him wife because he had found out she had cheated in him
Whilst they were split up, she had started a relationship with the guy she cheated with
He doesn't get to see his children much
He complains about her and their arguments and is responsible for his own food and breakfast
And I pointed out, that I as a Muslim
Have a traditional family, marriage and wife
My house is spotless
My wife makes the effort to keep our house clean, have breakfast and dinner and home cooked meals for her family
I can trust her character and loyalty and my own
My children are raised in my faith and culture and connected to our wider community
Why the fukkity fcuk would I change my situation to follow his fcuked up path
I think he wanted to hit me, but I would have torn him a new azzhole
We didn't speak much after that
For all the high brow bullshit atheists come up with, they really have no answer how to maintain family and communities and what values to teach the youth
And I am making the above statement based upon the reality of the degradation of the relationship and other systems happening across the world and especially in societies that have lost their faith and culture
Atheists will ALWAYS die out because they tend to die out and NEVER have a spiritual, deeper basis for their existence.






