Xi Jinping Triggers Outrage! Despite China’s Economic Hardships, Gifts $50 Billion to Africa.

I remember Tanzania or xxx used Chinese aid to buy South Korean trains.

A normal country would require that 'domestic products must be purchased' when providing loans to others.

But unfortunately. CCP's loans are 'unconditional'.

Chinese hate, Africans hate, Westerners hate.
South Korea's own trains are all imported, and South Korea does not export trains

All the construction projects in Africa that China provides loans for are done by Chinese people. You can't give any examples at all.

China's loans are unconditional. It is a rumor spread by anti-China people.

You are just venting your anti-China sentiment,And made up lies

People like you are the ones who really hate China.

South Korea's own trains are all imported, and South Korea does not export trains

All the construction projects in Africa that China provides loans for are done by Chinese people. You can't give any examples at all.

China's loans are unconditional. It is a rumor spread by anti-China people.

You are just venting your anti-China sentiment,And made up lies

People like you are the ones who really hate China.
Screenshot_20240922_081140_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpgScreenshot_20240922_081152_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

It does not mean that the CCP gives money to Africa. Africa is not anti-China.

It does not mean that CCP gives money to Africa, CCP buys African goods, and Africa must buy Chinese goods.

African countries often use Chinese aid to buy Western products.

Even in African countries. They will also consider their own country first.

But unfortunately. CCP will not.

CCP and Xi have behaved very foolishly in front of African countries. CCP and Xi fantasize about giving money to African countries. African countries will bear some responsibility towards China. CCP and Xi are like a guangzhou woman. Give all the money to her African boyfriend. Trying to get her African boyfriend to marry her. But the fact we all know is that Africans will not bear any responsibility.

Face the Chinese. CCP exhibits complete greed, stinginess, and cruelty. Facing Africans. CCP behaves like a low IQ ➕ free bitch.

I don't know what I did to betray China. Make you feel that the Chinese people hate me.

Last edited:
OP has zero knowledge in economics. Unlike some small countries, China has fully monetary sovereignty. US dollar reserve can not be used in domestic market. Otherwise it will cause inflation. In Ming dynasty, big amount of silver shpped from South America by Spanish flooded into China. Big inflation started. Today's dollar is no different than silver in Ming dynasty.

So basically to say, China's dollar reserve doesn't directly belong to every Chinese. It can only be used in importing goods(with controlled quantities) or investing oversea markets. Donations to poor countries is another way of investment.

Reactions: FHN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back