Xi Jinping Triggers Outrage! Despite China’s Economic Hardships, Gifts $50 Billion to Africa.

I remember Tanzania or xxx used Chinese aid to buy South Korean trains.

A normal country would require that 'domestic products must be purchased' when providing loans to others.

But unfortunately. CCP's loans are 'unconditional'.

Chinese hate, Africans hate, Westerners hate.
South Korea's own trains are all imported, and South Korea does not export trains

All the construction projects in Africa that China provides loans for are done by Chinese people. You can't give any examples at all.

China's loans are unconditional. It is a rumor spread by anti-China people.

You are just venting your anti-China sentiment,And made up lies

People like you are the ones who really hate China.

South Korea's own trains are all imported, and South Korea does not export trains

All the construction projects in Africa that China provides loans for are done by Chinese people. You can't give any examples at all.

China's loans are unconditional. It is a rumor spread by anti-China people.

You are just venting your anti-China sentiment,And made up lies

People like you are the ones who really hate China.
Screenshot_20240922_081140_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpgScreenshot_20240922_081152_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

It does not mean that the CCP gives money to Africa. Africa is not anti-China.

It does not mean that CCP gives money to Africa, CCP buys African goods, and Africa must buy Chinese goods.

African countries often use Chinese aid to buy Western products.

Even in African countries. They will also consider their own country first.

But unfortunately. CCP will not.

CCP and Xi have behaved very foolishly in front of African countries. CCP and Xi fantasize about giving money to African countries. African countries will bear some responsibility towards China. CCP and Xi are like a guangzhou woman. Give all the money to her African boyfriend. Trying to get her African boyfriend to marry her. But the fact we all know is that Africans will not bear any responsibility.

Face the Chinese. CCP exhibits complete greed, stinginess, and cruelty. Facing Africans. CCP behaves like a low IQ ➕ free bitch.

I don't know what I did to betray China. Make you feel that the Chinese people hate me.

Last edited:
OP has zero knowledge in economics. Unlike some small countries, China has fully monetary sovereignty. US dollar reserve can not be used in domestic market. Otherwise it will cause inflation. In Ming dynasty, big amount of silver shpped from South America by Spanish flooded into China. Big inflation started. Today's dollar is no different than silver in Ming dynasty.

So basically to say, China's dollar reserve doesn't directly belong to every Chinese. It can only be used in importing goods(with controlled quantities) or investing oversea markets. Donations to poor countries is another way of investment.

Reactions: FHN
OP has zero knowledge in economics. Unlike some small countries, China has fully monetary sovereignty. US dollar reserve can not be used in domestic market. Otherwise it will cause inflation. In Ming dynasty, big amount of silver shpped from South America by Spanish flooded into China. Big inflation started. Today's dollar is no different than silver in Ming dynasty.

So basically to say, China's dollar reserve doesn't directly belong to every Chinese. It can only be used in importing goods(with controlled quantities) or investing oversea markets. Donations to poor countries is another way of investment.
CCP's gratuitous aid to Africa began in the 1960s. At that time, China was in a period of man-made famine. I remember that the CCP would rather starve the Chinese to death. But CCP must assist Africa. This is CCP economics.

The reason for CCP's large-scale gratuitous aid to Africa is that in 1971, African brothers voted for the PRC... But in fact. Half of African countries opposed PRC in 1971. This is CCP psychiatry.

1.4 billion Chinese may not know the IMF or SDR. etc. 1.4 billion Chinese may not know CCP economics.

But the Chinese people know. In 75 years. CCP has not treated them kindly, even once.

China is spending or wasting too much money and resources on unimportant Africa.

Last edited:
China is spending or wasting too much money and resources on unimportant Africa.
China is not doing any favor to any country ......simplified economics for dummies ...........1) China has 3 trillions $ in reserves .... what's China going to do with these reserves ? Is China making any profit from these reserves if they parked in the banks ......answer is no ....are these reserves safe ? The answer is NO....that's Americans currency and she has the capacity to wipe out these reserves with a stroke of pen .......2) question arises why is China investing this money in belt and road , cpec and Africa ? .....answer is very simple . ..these are investments with high returns and also helps Chinese manufacturing and jobs ...... it's far safer and profitable to invest this money and very risky to keep it in dollar accounts .....China is not doing any favor to any country......it's win win only for China ....cheap Chinese goods hamper the industrialization of developing countries .

CCP's gratuitous aid to Africa began in the 1960s. At that time, China was in a period of man-made famine. I remember that the CCP would rather starve the Chinese to death. But CCP must assist Africa. This is CCP economics.

The reason for CCP's large-scale gratuitous aid to Africa is that in 1971, African brothers voted for the PRC... But in fact. Half of African countries opposed PRC in 1971. This is CCP psychiatry.

1.4 billion Chinese may not know the IMF or SDR. etc. 1.4 billion Chinese may not know CCP economics.

But the Chinese people know. In 75 years. CCP has not treated them kindly, even once.
You act stupid in front of the Chinese.
This news is from 2020 and has nothing to do with the $50 billion in aid to Africa.
The news also wrote that it was funded by the Tanzanian government and had nothing to do with Chinese aid.
In 2023, China-Africa trade reached a historical peak of $282.1 billion. China has remained Africa's largest trading partner for 15 consecutive years. Most of Africa's money flows into China.
China's annual trade surplus with African countries is close to $50 billion, and $50 billion can be earned back within a year.
The data shows that China's development in Africa in recent years has been successful. Facts have proved that aid to Africa will also be rewarded tenfold.
You are exporting anti-China sentiment to Pakistanis, discrediting China-Africa relations, and making up lies. Neither Chinese nor Pakistanis will like you.

Too much lie from you. China in 1960 donated Guinea 10,000 tons grains. Meanwhile China also imported grains. I don't have data in 1960. In 1961 China imported 5800,000 tons grains.

1726993144973.png

1726993206893.png

China is not doing any favor to any country ......simplified economics for dummies ...........1) China has 3 trillions $ in reserves .... what's China going to do with these reserves ? Is China making any profit from these reserves if they parked in the banks ......answer is no ....are these reserves safe ? The answer is NO....that's Americans currency and she has the capacity to wipe out these reserves with a stroke of pen .......2) question arises why is China investing this money in belt and road , cpec and Africa ? .....answer is very simple . ..these are investments with high returns and also helps Chinese manufacturing and jobs ...... it's far safer and profitable to invest this money and very risky to keep it in dollar accounts .....China is not doing any favor to any country......it's win win only for China ....cheap Chinese goods hamper the industrialization of developing countries .
I agree Chinese reserves shouldn't be parked in American dollar in US or EU banks, it's not safe for China. It's better for China to make investments around the world in a win-win deals or projects, but the investments or money spent should be sensible too. Besides, many parts of China still need big developments too.

Last edited:

You propagate on the Pakistani forum that the CCP does not treat Chinese people well, and you act like a low-IQ ➕liberal bitch.
There are many videos on YOUTUBE of Pakistanis who went to China to shoot. They are all positive about China and affirmative of the Chinese government's governance. Many Pakistanis regard China's development as a role model.
Your actions cannot deceive Pakistanis.
What did the CCP do to your family to make you hate it so much? Or is it using American money to smear China?

I agree Chinese reserves shouldn't be parked in American dollar in US or EU banks, it's not safe for China. It's better for China to make investments around the world in a win-win deals or projects, but the investments or money spent should be sensible too. Besides, many parts of China still need big developments too.
I wish you agree with the other part too...Chinese trade and investments are detrimental to the interests of developing countries ....... forget other countries , I am a Pakistani and I will focus on Pak China relationship..... We earn our foriengn exchange from trading with the west and give it all away to China , our industries can't compete with Chinese ...China has a huge edge in economy of scales .....many Pakistani industries have been shut down because of cheap Chinese goods . ....... let's talk about about Chinese investments .... Pakistan was going through balance of payment crisis , there are many multinational Western companies in Pakistan ....they were barred from repatriating their profits , these companies understood our problems and didn't bother us on this issue.......on the other hand Chinese companies became pain in the ass for Pakistan , they were constantly badgering us for payments .....as a Pakistani I value strategic relationship and friend ship with China but I am against trade relationship with China , it's not beneficial to Pakistan in any concieveable way .

I wish you agree with the other part too...Chinese trade and investments are detrimental to the interests of developing countries ....... forget other countries , I am a Pakistani and I will focus on Pak China relationship..... We earn our foriengn exchange from trading with the west and give it all away to China , our industries can't compete with Chinese ...China has a huge edge in economy of scales .....many Pakistani industries have been shut down because of cheap Chinese goods . ....... let's talk about about Chinese investments .... Pakistan was going through balance of payment crisis , there are many multinational Western companies in Pakistan ....they were barred from repatriating their profits , these companies understood our problems and didn't bother us on this issue.......on the other hand Chinese companies became pain in the ass for Pakistan , they were constantly badgering us for payments .....as a Pakistani I value strategic relationship and friend ship with China but I am against trade relationship with China , it's not beneficial to Pakistan in any concieveable way .
Maybe you also import parts from China to make into products sell to the West. That's what you need to import from China so many things. Pakistan just have to make and sell products that are wanted by Chinese customers, right now, I think Pakistan is more targeting US and EU markets, like textiles and China is also a big producer of textile products, so you can't sell to China. Some countries with smaller economies do have trade surplus with China such as Malaysia, South Korea and Indonesia, China is not all for trade surplus. I think CPEC is designed to develop Pakistani industries esp for exporting. Well, companies are looking after their profits, I don't know the situations of Western and Chinese companies in Pakistan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back