Xi Jinping Triggers Outrage! Despite China’s Economic Hardships, Gifts $50 Billion to Africa.

I haven't read your guys' replies. probably. 1.4 billion Chinese don't want to read your guy's reply.

CCP gives money to Africa, buys African goods, and helps Africa buy Western products. This is what the Chinese see.

As for what you guys call 'promoting the Chinese economy and jobs'... i 'm sorry. The 1.4 billion Chinese people have not seen it.

As for how CCP enslaves, plunders and robs Chinese people in China. Chinese people can also see it.

So. All the explanations are very funny. You guys don't need to explain to me either...
Taiwanese never think two easy questions:

1, Why people outside China hate CCP so much while Chinese under CCP's rule don't? They believe Chinese people are brainwashed. How come people that can freely visit other countries be brainwashed?

2, How could enslaved people create such great economic miracle and are so innovative science and technology?

本人长期看台湾的节目,对台湾的制度大感失望,能选出极其不要脸,极端下作无耻的民进党,让我对民主制度的洗脑能力刮目相看。台湾人被民进党洗脑成了一个个的畜生

Last edited:
Taiwanese never think two easy questions:

1, Why people outside China hate CCP so much while Chinese under CCP's rule don't? They believe Chinese people are brainwashed. How come people that can freely visit other countries be brainwashed?

2, How could enslaved people create such great economic miracle and are so innovative science and technology?

本人长期看台湾的节目,对台湾的制度大感失望,能选出极其不要脸,极端下作无耻的民进党,让我对民主制度的洗脑能力刮目相看。台湾人被民进党洗脑成了一个个的畜生
啊,真棒呢。

Empress Dowager Cixi, Guangxu, Yuan Shikai, Chiang Kai shek, Hitler, Mao Zedong, Xi, Saddam, Gaddafi, and others, applaud you.

When I saw CCP and Xi saying on the guillotine: Taiwanses! Taiwanese! All Taiwanses!

Very funny. isn't it?

I haven't read your guys' replies. probably. 1.4 billion Chinese don't want to read your guy's reply.

CCP gives money to Africa, buys African goods, and helps Africa buy Western products. This is what the Chinese see.

As for what you guys call 'promoting the Chinese economy and jobs'... i 'm sorry. The 1.4 billion Chinese people have not seen it.

As for how CCP enslaves, plunders and robs Chinese people in China. Chinese people can also see it.

So. All the explanations are very funny. You guys don't need to explain to me either...
Who are you and what qualifications do you have to represent the Chinese people?

Chinese workers earn several times more than Africans. Every family has home appliances such as TV, refrigerator, air conditioner, washing machine and mobile phone. There are 300 million private cars in China, and every three families in China own a car.

20 years ago, the monthly salary of Chinese people was 20,000 Pakistani rupees, and now the monthly salary of Chinese people is 240,000 Pakistani rupees

The development of China's economy is seen by the Chinese people, but you are brainwashed, so you can't see it

Who are you and what qualifications do you have to represent the Chinese people?

Chinese workers earn several times more than Africans. Every family has home appliances such as TV, refrigerator, air conditioner, washing machine and mobile phone. There are 300 million private cars in China, and every three families in China own a car.

20 years ago, the monthly salary of Chinese people was 20,000 Pakistani rupees, and now the monthly salary of Chinese people is 240,000 Pakistani rupees

The development of China's economy is seen by the Chinese people, but you are brainwashed, so you can't see it
60 years ago. The CCP seized the people's land to establish commune. and prohibiting Chinese from engaging in any commercial activities. Then launch the Cultural Revolution.

50 years ago, the CCP began frequent internal struggles.

In the 1960s ~ 1970s, when the global economy was developing rapidly. CCP has committed countless atrocities against humanity in China.

40 years ago. The CCP started family planning for Han Chinese. The CCP threatened to "let the Chinese bleed everywhere, but the Chinese are not allowed to have one more child.

Today. China's economy is sluggish. The unemployment rate is not daring to be published. Local debt remains high.

The Chinese people are heavily indebted. CCP officials have been systematically corrupt.

who are you? You and CCP are qualified to represent the Chinese people??

Last edited:
啊,真棒呢。

Empress Dowager Cixi, Guangxu, Yuan Shikai, Chiang Kai shek, Hitler, Mao Zedong, Xi, Saddam, Gaddafi, and others, applaud you.

When I saw CCP and Xi saying on the guillotine: Taiwanses! Taiwanese! All Taiwanses!

Very funny. isn't it?
Except pretending to be sarcastic and all old propaganda materials, you did not say anything logical

Except pretending to be sarcastic and all old propaganda materials, you did not say anything logical
Apart from supporting dictators. Did you say anything else?

Stop talking. Empress Dowager Cixi applauds for you 👏

60 years ago. The CCP seized the people's land to establish commune. and prohibiting Chinese from engaging in any commercial activities. Then launch the Cultural Revolution.

50 years ago, the CCP began frequent internal struggles.

In the 1960s ~ 1970s, when the global economy was developing rapidly. CCP has committed countless atrocities against humanity in China.

40 years ago. The CCP started family planning for Han Chinese. The CCP threatened to "let the Chinese bleed everywhere, but the Chinese are not allowed to have one more child.

Today. China's economy is sluggish. The unemployment rate is not daring to be published. Local debt remains high.

The Chinese people are heavily indebted. CCP officials have been systematically corrupt.

who are you? You and CCP are qualified to represent the Chinese people??
How can China be so heavily in debt when it has 30,000 US dollars in its hands?

The CCP is certainly qualified. China's current world's second largest economy is the result of the CCP's rule. 40 years ago, China's economy was ranked 100th.

70 years ago, China was in a worse period than the CCP. The average life expectancy of Chinese people was only 40 years old. 300 million farmers had no land. Farmers did not have enough food half of the year. Tens of millions died each year due to hunger and malnutrition. China's population stopped growing for 40 years.

After the CCP came to power, during the turbulent period, it still raised the average life expectancy to more than 60 years old, and the population doubled.

How can China be so heavily in debt when it has 30,000 US dollars in its hands?

The CCP is certainly qualified. China's current world's second largest economy is the result of the CCP's rule. 40 years ago, China's economy was ranked 100th.

70 years ago, China was in a worse period than the CCP. The average life expectancy of Chinese people was only 40 years old. 300 million farmers had no land. Farmers did not have enough food half of the year. Tens of millions died each year due to hunger and malnutrition. China's population stopped growing for 40 years.

After the CCP came to power, during the turbulent period, it still raised the average life expectancy to more than 60 years old, and the population doubled.
Is CCP qualified to represent China? I don't think the Chinese people agree with it.

I can't remember. Which CCP policy does the Chinese people support.

the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution? Free aid to Africa? Family Planning? Compulsory blood donation? Missing persons? Organ disappearance?

China's local debt is 40 trillion yuan. This is what the Chinese people can feel. Because the CCP chose to rob Chinese people in order to make up for its debts.

The Chinese people owe 200 trillion yuan. The per capita debt is 140000 yuan.

Screenshot_20240923_011342_com_UCMobile_InnerUCMobile.jpg

You said CCP is qualified to represent China. Cixi and Gaddafi applaud for you 👏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back