Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

Seriously I think we are the delusional ones that remember this has been going on for over 10 years man if the Saudis actually had done the job 10 years ago Houthis wouldn’t be in a more powerful position today
Actually Yemen was in a bad situation for the last 200 years (google it)..not 10 years..
 
Most of their budget is likely just bribe money paying USA for protection by buying overly expensive weapons like 500mil + F35s for example. Their capability is no where near France or UK even though they spend more.
To be honest it’s not bribes if it’s going into “princes” pockets but man 70 billion dollars that’s mind boggling with that money they really could become one of the strongest militaries in the world man no submarines for a country with coast that large man all they would have to ask is France Spain turkey or china(china would have a dozen delivered in a year how they pop things out)
 
Actually Yemen was in a bad situation for the last 200 years (google it)..not 10 years..
Agree but we are talking about Houthi situation and what occurred when Saudi Arabia intervened last time I know Yemen has had been screwed over for many different reasons as much as a country like Sudan I got an A in world history…..believe it or not at one time I also got a B in English…..
 
Than why didn’t Houthis fall a decade ago that’s a fair question don’t get me wrong your right(maybe not 1 percent) Saudi Arabia hasn’t used their their army in a direct confrontation as far as we can tell their navy either(it gets me that they have such a small navy with such a large coast off topic but 70 billion dollars plus that budget)but if they want to get bogged down again like a decade ago go at it those were the facts a decade ago and the facts today Yemen opposition isn’t having an easy time at a counter offensive they would need Saudi army to back them up which at this moment they haven’t got it yet and again I don’t know if you were talking about me or someone else about being delusional I mean I’m not the one who threw out than Saudi Arabia produces patriot interceptors which they don’t

I have to repeat Muslims killing Muslims regardless of who may have started it is ugly as hell and not actual rooting for death upon anyone just stating actually news from actual sources not twitter feeds(I’m talking about both sides who use twitter feeds that are more propaganda than facts)
You must be then..even if I didn't point to you personally..so don't let ignorance talk for you..

Made in KSA​

Post # 133

Raytheon Saudi Arabia enhances localization opportunities through a strategic partnership with the General Authority for Military Industries
------------------------

MMSC​

1791156120777.png

------------------------
Muslims killing Muslims since the departure of the prophet.. never heard of Al Khawarij?
 
Agree but we are talking about Houthi situation and what occurred when Saudi Arabia intervened last time I know Yemen has had been screwed over for many different reasons as much as a country like Sudan I got an A in world history…..believe it or not at one time I also got a B in English…..
Saudi Arabia had to intervene..Houthis (Iranian proxy) did attacked directly..
 
Today, researcher Nawaf Obaid is a researcher at King's College London, a former advisor to the Royal Court, and also a former advisor to Prince Turki Al-Faisal, and of course he is close to decision-makers

Writer of a summary report:

This strike is just to keep the fronts burning
As for the process that will begin, it has not yet begun, and it is written that 250,000 Military people will participate in it..and there will be participation from several countries and land, sea and air participation

1791156633486.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top