Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I never saw anyone say Yemeni territory is under the “control and domination” of Iran like you said it for Saudi Arabia.Saudi Arabia is the guarantor for it staying open to international commerce..
Well everyone knows that Iran is expansionist.. the proxies allover the region are proof of it..but better yet..you can question Iran's ideology from the core..and don't pretend you don't know it..
If you walk like a wahhabi zionist and quack like a Wahhabi zionist and only appear online in coordination with wahhabi-Zionist campaigns.....guess what you are ? a Wahhabi Zionist.Maybe you are right that they are the loudest but few, but come on, every second post is spammed with attacking other members by yelling zionist, wahabi, takfiri, while doing some of these themselves. Every thread. It's like that anti semitism card zionists use thinking it works.
Saudi Arabia is the main military base of the US/Israel and its main partner in regional domination. It's war on Yemen is but one more proof of this.Saudi Arabia is the guarantor for it staying open to international commerce..
Well everyone knows that Iran is expansionist.. the proxies allover the region are proof of it..but better yet..you can question Iran's ideology from the core..and don't pretend you don't know it..
You will go back into whatever hole you crawled out of once this Saudi disaster in Yemen in complete.
You need to tell Al Jazeera Fox News and cnn about thatAll houthi gains were fake news and card board paintings for the last 3 weeks except the Turbah capture and all the others are nothing more then garbage especially that map painters maps are completely trash
Can’t wait for the token support they’re going to send the Saudis like I said man can you actually see Pakistanis and Turkish troops going into Yemen fighting the Houthis when Saudis are to afraid to do so themselves they would laugh at the Saudis if they asked them to do that a few token advisors, drones from turkey and maybe competent pilots from turkey and Pakistan
Please tell me who are the creators and supporters of Taliban, Al qaeda and ISIS ?Bro don't play victim card here.You got blood on your hands just like everyone else.
Lol the audacity to hold the morale high ground after years of supporting Butcher of Syrians aka Assad.
So you are now giving certificates on who is Sunni and who isn’t. I stated I am Sunni Muslim and I am. If you have proof of me being Shia or some other sect bring it forth.
Sorry the “radish” part was typo I meant rafidha.
Listen pal go worship MBS and MBz and stop wasting my time.
Like the Muslims of Taiz and Syria?Go and join their army so you can do their bidding to kill Muslims on behalf of America and Israel.
Also I never responded or mentioned you, it is you who decided to make accusations toward me, stop now pretending to be a victim or holier than thou.
I don't care about your views. Just stop acting as if Allah has granted you authority who is Muslim who is not, dear Al kazaab. And stop inventing human worship, supporting paedophilia and other accusation against members without evidence. This isn't Press tv comment section . Al kazaab.I realize you and I have very different views and it is not worth my time or even yours to engage with each other. Put me on ignore and I shall do the same. Jazakallah.
Saudi Arabia is the main military base of the US/Israel and its main partner in regional domination. It's war on Yemen is but one more proof of this.
But luxury days of Saudis are over. They are going to finally face their come uppance.