Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

I hope Turkey and Pakistan don’t get involved. This will weaken them both, while Israel sits back and arms Greece Cyprus and India who are waiting to attack both.
Maybe a year ago I would have agreed but not today. Ruthlessness must be demonstrated PRECISELY BECAUSE of the alliance Israel has created with India, Cyprus and Greece.

There is also this ridiculous belief that the carnage wrought upon Hindustan in Swift Retort and then AGAIN last year were some flukes or some non-event. The sooner Pakistan, in particular, demonstrates its wrath against some puny opposition, the more a lot of confused people will realise we mean business and our performances against a massive enemy like India are not flukes. Turkiye has actually fared even better and has completely dismantled several of its own domestic and regional enemies without mercy.
 
*As a sunni Muslim*
View attachment 218316





Al kazaab. I haven't even mentioned any of these morons. Show me one rely where I have "worshipped" them. First the other member and now against me you have committed Takfir for claiming I worship anyone but Allah. Go one produce my comment.

When I point out your takifir, I replied to you when you were distributing certificates of hell for another member. Now you have done it against me by first claiming I worship MBS or MBZ though I haven't even commented about them and my opinion of them is as low as my opinion of you. And the you did again by now claiming I am a munafiq, without any religious evidence, because I called you out for committing Takfir against random members.


I have never used accused of being a vegetable aka radish. Provide evidence to the contrary


Takfir again. No evidence

I never claimed to speak for all sunnis

Take you own advice and dont speak for sunnis.

Again, show me one comment where I have supported either of them, dear Al kazaab.
So you are now giving certificates on who is Sunni and who isn’t. I stated I am Sunni Muslim and I am. If you have proof of me being Shia or some other sect bring it forth. Sorry the “radish” part was typo I meant rafidha. Listen pal go worship MBS and MBz and stop wasting my time. Go and join their army so you can do their bidding to kill Muslims on behalf of America and Israel. Also I never responded or mentioned you, it is you who decided to make accusations toward me, stop now pretending to be a victim or holier than thou. I realize you and I have very different views and it is not worth my time or even yours to engage with each other. Put me on ignore and I shall do the same. Jazakallah.
 
waiting for videos that will be good to show
And from “news sites”that aren’t pro one way or the other…..man if you don’t like cnn New York Times remember we have something called Al Jazeera
 
So you are now giving certificates on who is Sunni and who isn’t. I stated I am Sunni Muslim and I am. If you have proof of me being Shia or some other sect bring it forth. Listen pal go worship MBS and MBz and stop wasting my time. Go and join their army so you can do their bidding to kill Muslims on behalf of America and Israel.
Not long ago you were killing each other in Bangladesh..think about it and ask yourself why..
 
It works, you're literally supporting Trump, Israel by supporting MBS (Ale-Saud) and/or MBZ. There is not 1% doubt about this statement.
It doesn't. You are literally supporting Zionist India since taking over Iran. That makes you zionsit and hindutva by association.
Iran alone kind of destroyed the Hindutva-Zio-Saudi (Hindutva-Abrahamic) IMEC corridor no?
Because it wanted zionist/hindutva india in chabahar instead. No? Imagine Pakistan giving Gwadar to Israel. You would be yelling zionist at every Pakistani till the day of judgement, yet giving chabahar to India doesn't make you Zionsit/Hindutva

I 100% support Trump bombing that zionist/Hindutva base.
You should ask the last question to Ale-Saud, they have 10x bigger trade, ties to India than Iran.
But they are zionist. You are not, as you claim. It's you that claims guilt of others by association hence you have to answer for your guilt by association.
If you want to support Israel, go on and attack Yemen and name it Mecca Pact (now zionism is covered under a layer of Islam no?).
Makkah pact is defensive, even today it in joint statement spelled it out. "deployments to the kingdom", not to Yemen. There is no chance of makkah pact attacking yemen.

Between Pakistan and Iran, only Iran has attacked Yemen, by sending IRGC there. But I guess thats Islamic, to claim to fight Israel but somehow end up in Taiz or Aleppo or parachinar or hazarajat.
 
No one comes to support you when the writing is on the wall that you will collapse.
A sign of strength and everyone rushes for you.
Huhhhh that makes no sense at all I mean literally no sense at all
 
Everyone who don't agree with me is Epstein, Yahudi, takfiri (while Takfir I do is halal), wahabi, Zionist. The road to Palestine is through sunni cities of Aleppo in Syria and Taiz Yemen

By the way, minimum marriage age in Iran is the same as the girls Epstein was engaged with.

@mods really need to clean up these takfiri commentators. Especially these axis of resistance typed who call anyone and everyone they dont like zionist, takfiri etc while doing Takfir themselves. They derail every thread and reduce to zionist zionist chants like the zionists do with anti semitism. They aren't here to have a discussion but a shouting match for their BBQd pope
You will go back into whatever hole you crawled out of once this Saudi disaster in Yemen in complete.

 
It doesn't. You are literally supporting Zionist India since taking over Iran. That makes you zionsit and hindutva by association.

Because it wanted zionist/hindutva india in chabahar instead. No? Imagine Pakistan giving Gwadar to Israel. You would be yelling zionist at every Pakistani till the day of judgement, yet giving chabahar to India doesn't make you Zionsit/Hindutva

I 100% support Trump bombing that zionist/Hindutva base.

But they are zionist. You are not, as you claim. It's you that claims guilt of others by association hence you have to answer for your guilt by association.

Makkah pact is defensive, even today it in joint statement spelled it out. "deployments to the kingdom", not to Yemen. There is no chance of makkah pact attacking yemen.

Between Pakistan and Iran, only Iran has attacked Yemen, by sending IRGC there. But I guess thats Islamic, to claim to fight Israel but somehow end up in Taiz or Aleppo or parachinar or hazarajat.
You have a small brain bro. You're saying Chabahar is zionist corridor, while zionists bombed and destroyed it. I'm not going to waste my time on MBS-bots.

Lol Iran has attacked Yemen with no fighter jets, no tanks, no blockade of civilians, But Saudis and their Zio-American masters are saving Yemen? by killing 250000.
 
Under the control of Saudi Arabia? Not Yemenis?

And some clowns say Iran is the expansionist one
Saudi Arabia is the guarantor for it staying open to international commerce..

Well everyone knows that Iran is expansionist.. the proxies allover the region are proof of it..but better yet..you can question Iran's ideology from the core..and don't pretend you don't know it..
 
Don’t disagree we can all disagree without silly names but agree other side has plenty of people who do the same thing but it’s a handful at best but they tend to be the loudest
Maybe you are right that they are the loudest but few, but come on, every second post is spammed with attacking other members by yelling zionist, wahabi, takfiri, while doing some of these themselves. Every thread. It's like that anti semitism card zionists use thinking it works.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top