Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

Saudi Arabia is the guarantor for it staying open to international commerce..

Well everyone knows that Iran is expansionist.. the proxies allover the region are proof of it..but better yet..you can question Iran's ideology from the core..and don't pretend you don't know it..
I never saw anyone say Yemeni territory is under the “control and domination” of Iran like you said it for Saudi Arabia.
 
Maybe you are right that they are the loudest but few, but come on, every second post is spammed with attacking other members by yelling zionist, wahabi, takfiri, while doing some of these themselves. Every thread. It's like that anti semitism card zionists use thinking it works.
If you walk like a wahhabi zionist and quack like a Wahhabi zionist and only appear online in coordination with wahhabi-Zionist campaigns.....guess what you are ? a Wahhabi Zionist.

Do you think it is merely a coincidence all of always pop up on the internet at the same time pushing the same talking points when operations are underway ? Just like the Israelis ? Of course not.

So stop derailing this thread.
 
The armed forces of the internationally recognized Yemeni government supported by Saudi Arabia said on Monday that they had regained control of the city of Mokha overlooking the Red Sea, after the Iran-allied Houthis had taken control of it last month

 
Saudi Arabia is the guarantor for it staying open to international commerce..

Well everyone knows that Iran is expansionist.. the proxies allover the region are proof of it..but better yet..you can question Iran's ideology from the core..and don't pretend you don't know it..
Saudi Arabia is the main military base of the US/Israel and its main partner in regional domination. It's war on Yemen is but one more proof of this.

But luxury days of Saudis are over. They are going to finally face their come uppance.
 
You will go back into whatever hole you crawled out of once this Saudi disaster in Yemen in complete.



I love how that map painter has painted his map as if paintings can change ground reality. Houthis are inside Turbah and they have not reconnected besides some of them have retreated from the surrounding areas in Turbah
 
All houthi gains were fake news and card board paintings for the last 3 weeks except the Turbah capture and all the others are nothing more then garbage especially that map painters maps are completely trash
You need to tell Al Jazeera Fox News and cnn about that
 
Can’t wait for the token support they’re going to send the Saudis like I said man can you actually see Pakistanis and Turkish troops going into Yemen fighting the Houthis when Saudis are to afraid to do so themselves they would laugh at the Saudis if they asked them to do that a few token advisors, drones from turkey and maybe competent pilots from turkey and Pakistan

No need to put troops on the ground.. This is 1v1! Giants vs Houthis. The Giants and the homeland shield forces will get the job done.. No other forces will get involved on the ground
 
Bro don't play victim card here.You got blood on your hands just like everyone else.
Lol the audacity to hold the morale high ground after years of supporting Butcher of Syrians aka Assad.
Please tell me who are the creators and supporters of Taliban, Al qaeda and ISIS ?
 
So you are now giving certificates on who is Sunni and who isn’t. I stated I am Sunni Muslim and I am. If you have proof of me being Shia or some other sect bring it forth.

You claim to speak for majority of sunnis on the internet, hence that meme. The fact that you don't recognize it is even more troubling.

Sorry the “radish” part was typo I meant rafidha.

Again, dear Al kazaab, bring forth any comment of mine where I have uttered that word.

I also noticed you haven't posted a single evidence I asked for in my previous reply. Interesting
Listen pal go worship MBS and MBz and stop wasting my time.

Worshiping humans is probably your thing. I have never supported them . Bring forth the evidence to support your claim. Al kazaab.
Go and join their army so you can do their bidding to kill Muslims on behalf of America and Israel.
Like the Muslims of Taiz and Syria?
Also I never responded or mentioned you, it is you who decided to make accusations toward me, stop now pretending to be a victim or holier than thou.

I responded to you for churning out certificates of akhira to other members. Calling them khwarij for not agreeing with you. Instead, you started committing Takfir against me and called me a munafiq too for telling you to stop. And I will do it again.
I realize you and I have very different views and it is not worth my time or even yours to engage with each other. Put me on ignore and I shall do the same. Jazakallah.
I don't care about your views. Just stop acting as if Allah has granted you authority who is Muslim who is not, dear Al kazaab. And stop inventing human worship, supporting paedophilia and other accusation against members without evidence. This isn't Press tv comment section . Al kazaab.
 
Saudi Arabia is the main military base of the US/Israel and its main partner in regional domination. It's war on Yemen is but one more proof of this.

But luxury days of Saudis are over. They are going to finally face their come uppance.

From whom. The Houthis will be sent to the stone ages. They are done for
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top