battalion25
Registered Member
Business is good.
They are gonna become centi-millionaires if not billionaires thru out this war.. Lmao
This is messed up but iconically hilarious at the same time
Last edited:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Business is good.
Man I get attacked for actually speaking truthfully or hammered by the anti Iran sideMaybe you are right that they are the loudest but few, but come on, every second post is spammed with attacking other members by yelling zionist, wahabi, takfiri, while doing some of these themselves. Every thread. It's like that anti semitism card zionists use thinking it works.
alas they have rendered every thread useless. It's hard to get a clearer picture of the conflict, any conflict. I have lists on Twitter for different conflicts for better a balanced view of things. PDF unfortunately is beyond saving at this pointMan I get attacked for actually speaking truthfully or hammered by the anti Iran side….brush it off and put it on ignore if you don’t want to reply and trust me people who are liking your posts are usually the biggest fake news feeding us spam we don’t want and I’m saying this while admitting the pro Iran/yemen crowd do the same even if it’s only a few on both sides
So you are now giving certificates on who is Sunni and who isn’t. I stated I am Sunni Muslim and I am. If you have proof of me being Shia or some other sect bring it forth. Sorry the “radish” part was typo I meant rafidha. Listen pal go worship MBS and MBz and stop wasting my time. Go and join their army so you can do their bidding to kill Muslims on behalf of America and Israel. Also I never responded or mentioned you, it is you who decided to make accusations toward me, stop now pretending to be a victim or holier than thou. I realize you and I have very different views and it is not worth my time or even yours to engage with each other. Put me on ignore and I shall do the same. Jazakallah.
Man I get attacked for actually speaking truthfully or hammered by the anti Iran side….brush it off and put it on ignore if you don’t want to reply and trust me people who are liking your posts are usually the biggest fake news feeding us spam we don’t want and I’m saying this while admitting the pro Iran/yemen crowd do the same even if it’s only a few on both sides
Bro you're Palestinian,,,,,,,,just stay Palestinian and you'll be loved by all of us.
As long as you can handle all that love....![]()
Just curious, where is the mighty Govt of BD ??
Haven't seen or heard their picking of a side yet.......are they still undecided? How come you are able to figure it out and decide it and distribute certificates, know the true side, while the Govt of BD doesn't ?? Which side are they on ?
Now Don't tell me they're afraid of angering the Saudis?
oh the love of the Saudi Riyalllllssss
![]()
Bangladesh is weak country run by corrupt politicians, there isn’t much we can say or do. It is hopeless to wish for improvement in that country. However reading this thread and seeing the excitement with which the khawarij and the wahabis are so excited to kill and attack other Muslims at the behest of their American and Israeli masters has made me disheartened. Perhaps there is no salvation for this ummah until Allah swt guides the Mahdi. Perhaps the gazans, Lebanese , Turks, Iranians, Yemenis are destined to fight and weaken themselves while the enemies Israelis and Indians and Americans will reap those rewards. Anyways better for me to keep out of this thread.Just curious, where is the mighty Govt of BD ??
Haven't seen or heard their picking of a side yet.......are they still undecided? How come you are able to figure it out and decide it and distribute certificates, know the true side, while the Govt of BD doesn't ?? Which side are they on ?
Now Don't tell me they're afraid of angering the Saudis?
oh the love of the Saudi Riyalllllssss
![]()
Disturbing video of war crimes by Saudi-backed forces in Yemen.
So how do you explain the beheadings done by Al Qaeda. Are they "Jew Worshippers" too?What do you expect from Yahudi Wahhabi Jew Worshippers?
Beheading and practicing cannibalism is in their DNA
They cook and eat human meat while claiming to be "true muslims"