Yemen Civil War News and Discussion.. an evolving situation

alas they have rendered every thread useless. It's hard to get a clearer picture of the conflict, any conflict. I have lists on Twitter for different conflicts for better a balanced view of things. PDF unfortunately is beyond saving at this point
I honestly stopped watching twitter videos after last round of Iranian attacks on American bases in Jordan
 
Bangladesh is weak country run by corrupt politicians, there isn’t much we can say or do. It is hopeless to wish for improvement in that country. However reading this thread and seeing the excitement with which the khawarij and the wahabis are so excited to kill and attack other Muslims at the behest of their American and Israeli masters has made me disheartened. Perhaps there is no salvation for this ummah until Allah swt guides the Mahdi. Perhaps the gazans, Lebanese , Turks, Iranians, Yemenis are destined to fight and weaken themselves while the enemies Israelis and Indians and Americans will reap those rewards. Anyways better for me to keep out of this thread.
The greatest mistake you people do is seeing the whole Muslim world as some singular entity.
That's simply unrealistic. Turks, Iranians , Arabs , Egyptians , etc- these all are rival nations with sometimes conflicting interests and different economic alignments.
You can't just do randi Roni all the day about wahabi-ism/shia-ism/Zionism etc none of which is real driver of these events. These tags are tools to get the support of relevant groups.The core objectives are often really different like economic interests, influence , security etc
Get this right in your head and kid, you will be much better at geopolitical understanding.
 
So how do you explain the beheadings done by Al Qaeda. Are they "Jew Worshippers" too?

FWIW, I've seen a couple Mexican cartel execution videos. Beheading with a knife is amateur hour. They used chainsaws. And a flamethrower on a suspected informant.
To be fair I think he would say they are al qaeda is mainly the Sunni Wahhabi side 😆 but I have never seen any of these guys eat human remains personally….also how you can watch that stuff is beyond me I’m not the faint of heart but I couldn’t watch any of that stuff total barbarians than those people al qaeda cartels etc I recall while. Isis set the pilot aflame in Syria disgusting people
 
Plenty of other sources than Twitter.

Twitter is the central hub for many who are too lazy to look elsewhere.
I’m one of those guys but I tend to get my news from news or people who have posted on this site that I consider legitimate
 
To be fair I think he would say they are al qaeda is mainly the Sunni Wahhabi side 😆 but I have never seen any of these guys eat human remains personally….also how you can watch that stuff is beyond me I’m not the faint of heart but I couldn’t watch any of that stuff total barbarians than those people al qaeda cartels etc I recall while. Isis set the pilot aflame in Syria disgusting people
You don't want to know what I've seen over the years.

A lot of disgusting people out there who need to be put down with hesitation or reservation. The world will be better off.
 
You don't want to know what I've seen over the years.

A lot of disgusting people out there who need to be put down with hesitation or reservation. The world will be better off.
Trust me I knew a guy named Omar mateen I won’t say much about him but gave me the most god awful creeps I banned the guy from my home a couple years prior to a horrible incident and family trust me I know evil and I’m very happy I really don’t have hate in my heart(I do feel disdain for quite a few people but not hate 😆)
 
Coalition: We destroyed a ballistic missile warehouse inside a mountain site containing 20 ballistic missiles in Saada

 
Yemen is finally being liberated from khat eating Houthi terrorist scum. The real Zionist B team is Houthis.
 
Yemen is finally being liberated from khat eating Houthi terrorist scum. The real Zionist B team is Houthis.
Why do you call Houthis zionists while they were the ones that fired missiles at Israel and put Haifa Port out of function?

Where are you from? Name your country of origin. Dont hide behind Canadian flag.
 
Why do you call Houthis zionists while they were the ones that fired missiles at Israel and put Haifa Port out of function?

Where are you from? Name your country of origin. Dont hide behind Canadian flag
Man they give trusted members to anyone i remember a guy named shags101 who had a trusted member than logged off because he was going to go on holiday didn’t know how to retrieve his user name(to be fair im lazy and wasn’t going to ask my wife)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top