PakFactor
Elite Member
A sensible middle ground is sought.
I don't think "protectionism" should so readily be conflated with "racism". Host countries should be entitled to determine what guests in their land may or may not do.
I personally would rather not see the ancient Japanese culture diluted away!
But it is pertinent to add here that blaming migrants for this is also a bit of a low hanging fruit. If migrants have become established in any society, pay their taxes, and obey the law, then they do actually have the right to steer future policy within that country. Moreover, in Japan in particular, low birth rate is their biggest problem when it comes to preservation of Japanese culture for future generations.
Japan, for most of its history, has been an isolationist; it is a proud people and does not wish to see its identity erode. They have the right to protect their culture and beliefs as they see fit. I do not see racism in it, but would rather ask if any other Islamic country is just as inviting and accepting? Before we go out yelling racism, from a religious talking point.
I'm saying the only nation on the planet that work towards their own interests,no matter where they are on the planet,no matter what nationality or passport they have,no matter their political beliefs or upbringing,are the Jews. The Jews work for the interests of Israel and their own community,even if they some dislike each other on a personal level.
Everyone else,we fight each other for every little dumb thing. Take a look at our governments,our histories and our people. Modern day and 200-300 years ago. For Greece I can say 2,500 years ago. Civil Wars,betrayals,tribalism,local disputes,political rivalries and manipulation putting a person or political party first,rather than the interest of the nation,of the country,in your case of the Ummah.
We all have pity rivalries that hold our nations from prospering. I remember,I heard someone on TV talk. I think he was a professor. He said,the difference between Greeks and Israelis who go to the US as scientists(I think it was about scientists or something about higher education,top jobs,something significant)is the American Jews do everything to support the Israelis,while the American Greeks do everything to keep the Greeks from succeeding.
Your last paragraph can be applied to Muslims in general and explains why over two billion people haven't prospered. The root cause, in my limited experience, is that our people are inherently more jealous of others' success. Instead of growing together, they work to tear that individual down, to rule over their crumbs.





genuwine koschain, me no jock
