Japan's Racism Against Muslims Increased : If things worsen, should OIC Countries Ban Trade with Japan and Stop Oil Exports?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Declining birth rates globally isn't necessarily a bad thing, there's only so much resources that can sustain a human population, if anything it wouldn't be a bad idea if the human population declined. It's nationalism that raises population decline as a negative, again going back to our tribalistic instincts.


Fun part is that "increase" in not happening in rich Muslim nations. Somalia, Nigeria, Senegal, Pakistan. Not sure who is being helped here. Even inside India.
 
If I were them, I’d also would rather the organic population decline than to let in Indians, Pakistanis, Afghans, Arabs, Blacks, and Whites.
I think that's what they think too, but everyone here I am sure has better insight on the Japanese thinking
 
1) Are they really English born?
2) They should support England against India or Pakistan. Likely in few generations, their kids would stop giving s..t about India cricket team.
3) We are talking about people who have lived in India for many many generations.
4) Why support Pakistan? What roots have they left behind in Pakistan?
5) Isn't Pakistan the nation that fought wars against India. It must be weird to be so loving of such a country, right?

I guess I am just rambling. Same thing.
Mate. That's a heck of a lot of cope to try and demonstrate some magically superior ability to "assimilate" than the rest of us.

These non-Indian pseudos in Britain go further than simply supporting Hindustan...they even import hatred of Pakistani origin Brits to add to their resumes! How can these English born Indians EVER support England when the English team routinely has at least one Pakistani origin cricketer in its squads?

It makes no sense to me!

I don't recall Ravi Bopara or Samit Patel ever getting actual abuse from Pakistan origin fans.

Ultimately, I think it comes down to a question of the relative hospitability of the qoms (and their global diasporas) either side of the border. Just my 2 cents.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top