US Political News and Views

Duffy is no worse as SecTrans than the small town mayor from South Bend pretending to breastfeed an infant.
This claim actually came up a few years ago and was already proven false. Pete Buttigiag never said he breastfed or pretended to breastfeed. The rumor came from a photoshopped meme where his face was pasted onto someone else.

If you have an authentic, credible source showing otherwise, I’m open to seeing it, but everything I’ve found so far shows this claim is false.
 
I have to respectfully disagree with this meme. Yes, government corruption is real, but it does not happen in a vacuum. When billionaire level donors pour massive money into politics, they are not doing it out of kindness. They spend huge sums and get exactly what they paid for: endless foreign wars, unconditional aid overseas, and policies that drive up gas prices here at home. And when billionaire owned corporations bankroll politicians, they get tax cut and other benefits that add to the national debt while CEO pay skyrockets.

We are not struggling because corruption magically appears. We are struggling because the donor class shapes the system to serves their interests, not ours.
 
Duffy is no worse as SecTrans than the small town mayor from South Bend pretending to breastfeed an infant.
It was a photoshopped meme

Sean Duffy, Janine pirro and Pete hegseth were all Fox News hosts

I don't recall Pete being any kind of a host on any news program or channel

If he was, let me know and I'll stand corrected
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top